[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I noticed that there are four major classifications of females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
I noticed that there are four major classifications of females based on sexual characteristics

Traditional slut:
Characterized by: young loss of virginity, efforts to conform to beauty standards, low IQ, high likelihood of enjoying hip hop and pop, wears revealing clothing, higher likelihood of being lower-class, and generally not rejecting of traditional gender roles, likely religious or professes to believe in god.

Modern slut:
Characterized by: proclamations being a sex-positive feminist, low religiosity, is opposed to traditional gender roles, most likely to support the possibility of polyamory, generally supportive of LGBT rights and opposed to "slut-shaming," wears revealing clothing, but classier than the clothes the traditional slut wears. Also has higher IQ than traditional slut.

Traditional prude:
Characterized by high likelihood of being religious, having conservative attitudes about sex. Older loss of virginity, opposed to sex outside of relationships, believer in gender roles.

Modern prude:
Characterized by aversion, hatred, or fear of masculinity. Is conservative about sex because of feminist instead of traditionalist reasons. Opposed to gender roles, is a feminist, but opposed to mainstream sex-positive feminism. Likely non-religious, and least likely to have children.

Which type is your mom? Which type is your sister? Which is is the type you are most compatible with? What is the predominant type in your country?
>>
>>58258059
>Americans in charge of taking cuckoldry to the next level
>>
Here is the one type of female

Female:
Crazy emotionally unstable cunts obsessed with socializing and generally useless garbage
>>
>>58258071
You forgot your pic, buddy
>>
>>58258163
>Americans in charge of helping people
>>
File: 1454742087200.jpg (117 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1454742087200.jpg
117 KB, 1032x774
>>58258144
>Here is the one type of female
>Female:
>Crazy emotionally unstable cunts obsessed with socializing and generally useless garbage
>>
how do you call somebody who appears not interested in sex in normal life but is a huge freak in bed?
>>
>>58258224
Your mom
>>
>>58258251
remove this
>>
File: 1413683906516.jpg (64 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
1413683906516.jpg
64 KB, 597x597
>>58258059
why do women like violent men?
my school crush never looked at me when we were teenagers
she got pregnant by some retard at 16 and left her 2 years after
>>
>>58258339
>still not banned
are the mods asleep?
>>
>>58258059
This is actually the most /r9k/, Le Englightened Gentlemen thread I have ever read.

>>58258144
>>58258180
Go back to your containment board Elliot
>>
>>58258393
you guys still believe there's only one person shitposting this much
>>
>>58258059
I don't fit in any of those
perhaps somewhere in between traditional and modern prude
>>
>>58258385
the same reason why men like vapid whores
instincts
>>
>>58258385
Hormones. It's not supernatural. Young developing minds + pronounced masculinity = poor decision making.

The biological imperative. Hormones are raging. You would have let her get purposefully impregnated by you if given the chance at 16, even if you knew she'd bounce and leave with you the brat.
>>
>>58258267
After I fucked your mom she made me a lasagna to take home. So nice
>>
>>58258446
Fost peet
>>
>>58258446
ehem ever thought about a comfy life in eastern westphalia?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.