[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw want to see the world and experience different cultures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 301.jpg (101 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
301.jpg
101 KB, 604x453
> tfw want to see the world and experience different cultures
> dont have the time or money

anybody else know this feel?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 656x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 656x525
Helo, mods? Yes please delet this thread. Thank u
>>
>>58256774
be a bank robber and live a life running from the law, youll get to travel around the world without being beholden to anyone or anything and if you make it to old age you can tell your grandkids how much of a mad cunt you were in life
>>
File: CgT5C8nUAAIqyXd.jpg (61 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CgT5C8nUAAIqyXd.jpg
61 KB, 600x338
>>58256774
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>58256774
There are cheap ways to travel if you go to another country and work there a little you lazy shit. I already have a Job lined up in NZ for the summer that will pay more than the difference of the flight cost, and cover room/ board. What is your level of education? That can make all the difference.
>>
>>58256986
im starting college this fall

what job do you have? if its so easy hook me up with a job there too buddy
>>
>>58256774
I don't know that feel desu
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 335x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 335x383
>>58256809
>Australians in charge of not being criminals
>>
>>58256986
isn't there some countries that have work restrictions for foreigners?
>>
>>58256809
that probably only worked in the 50's. I cant name a successful bank robbery in recent years.

However there was some blind guy that did manage to rob from banks for a while. He was blind so I don't think he cared for traveling when every place feels the same.
>>
>>58257146
bank robberies are often successfull, like 80% of getting away if you do it smart

problem is the risk reward is not that great, average haul is $5,000 but if you get caught its like 20 years in jail which is as bad as dying imo
>>
>>58257019
look up WOOF (world wide oppertunities on organic farms). Also this http://www.picknz.co.nz/

>>58257073
True, and NZ is strict, I can't move there permanently. I'm only staying 6 months though so a work visa plus a thorough criminal history check means I'm good to go.
>>
>>58257293
WOOF doesnt pay money dude
>>
File: african_wedding.jpg (153 KB, 1078x516) Image search: [Google]
african_wedding.jpg
153 KB, 1078x516
>>58256774
you don't need to travel to experience different cultures anon, we multiculti now just go find some area or city filled with [insert ethnic group here], its easy to find such in the U.S.
>>
>>58257146
if you do about a few years working within law enforcement you can work your way up to being an investigator, from their you can learn exactly how to avoid the coppers and also find out who you can sell your loot to on the black market.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.