[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do these places really exist? Could it be just a massive cover-up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: images (19).png (26 KB, 448x328) Image search: [Google]
images (19).png
26 KB, 448x328
Do these places really exist?

Could it be just a massive cover-up?
>>
File: 1386275907474.jpg (31 KB, 408x632) Image search: [Google]
1386275907474.jpg
31 KB, 408x632
delet this
>>
>>58250990
Jonestown was just a conspiracy theory formulated by Kraft Foods
>>
>>58251064
to do what?
>>
>>58250990
Guyana is English, Suriname is Dutch, and French Guyana is French, it just doesn't seem right in South America.
>>
>>58250990
I think they are even less relevant than the -stan countries

The only thing less relevant are random island countries
>>
>>58251014
el peruANO...
>>
Suriname is literally 90% florest
can't make this shit up
>>
Aren't they like 80% jungle? Also they speak gibberish languages so we can't communicate with them. They're even more irrelevant than fucking curazao, and believe me no one knows shit about the existence of curazao.
>>
>>58251329
Suriname is 90% Jungle, kaolo.

Ma pangpang conjo bu mama swa.
But nearly everyone there speaks Dutch and Surinamese.

Did you know they've introduced Dutch lessons in Fr Guyana?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-22-03-59-05.png (256 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-22-03-59-05.png
256 KB, 1080x1920
>>58251329
Don't you go hating on the Dutch Antilles now.
Aruba is better though.
>>
>>58251418
Do Dutch people go to those places for Vacations?
>>
French Guyana send some rockets in space, so I guess they deserve to exist.
>>
>>58251438
PK and another Dutch guy are in the Caribbean right now, but they're on Sint Maarten
>>
>>58251541

Who is PK?
>>
>>58251459
It's also an EU military training ground for jungle combat and the French Foreign Legion.

>>58251438
It's cheap, they speak Dutch, and it's nice in the summer. So yeah.
Our Antillean population also comes here to study then goes back (or they stay) but nobody really minds them. They're okay folk for the most part, the youth is usually smart enough to wisen up over the years instead of becoming life long problems like the Moroccans.
>>
File: netherlan.jpg (96 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
netherlan.jpg
96 KB, 600x398
>>58251567
they must feel right at home
>>
>>58251561
Dutch namefag on this site famous for proxyfagging, and being the creator of regional flags
>>
>>58250990
True story. Uncle is a very successful man with a lot of money and a beautiful wife who couldn't cook. For some reason, he figured that if she could cook, he could set her up with own restaurant so he sent her to Guyana to learn to cook. When she came back, they opened their restaurant and it failed almost immediately... but god damn can this woman cook now. Guyanese culinary schools must be no joke.
>>
>>58251645
Fun thing is, most Antilleans I know celebrated that as a kid too, and still do if they have children themselves.
They even apply blackface for the Pieten and smear themselves white for Sinterklaas.
Nobody thinks it's racist because it's traditionally for children, no kid has those bullshit thoughts.

The ones who scream racists are all light brown halfbloods or leftist SJW "Dutch" traitors who want everything native out and globalism in.
>>
>>58251742
I was kidding, but Im sorry to hear you have stupid people in your country too.
>>
>>58251172
to sell more kool aid
>>
>>58250990
literally non iberian countries crying about colonization supremacy
>>
>>58251908
>literally non iberian countries crying
At least they learned something from you then
>>
Nobody really cares about them... but French Guiana is the most relevant one for us.
>>
>>58250990
Portugal should have made Amapá a separate colony. It's a pity there's only one big Portuguese speaking country in the Americas and it's even sadder to know that most people never heard about Portuguese Guyana.
>>
>>58252232
Counani is French land.
>>
>>58251742

how is that not racist, if we had a tradition where we put rusty iron collars on christians and paraded them around it would be stupid as fuck
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.