[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What foreign accents do you like? I like Polish and Baltic accents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 76551.jpg (50 KB, 720x414) Image search: [Google]
76551.jpg
50 KB, 720x414
What foreign accents do you like? I like Polish and Baltic accents (when they speak Russian that is). Sexy.
>>
>>58241012
Yeah, estonian accent is the most sexiest accent what I ever heard.
>>
Icelandic
>>
>>58241155
Bjork sounds like an old lady to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A78yTvIY1k
Girl from this band has a lighter accent (4:50):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym3AIUvA4ac
It is very cute, yes.
>>
1)French
2)Russians when they speak spanish,i like the agressive tone
)German for the same reason as 2)
>>
>>58241012
russian and east accent are pretty gud.
>>
>>58242931

Agreed.

German accent sounds pretty good too.
>>
I don't like any foreign accent in Slovene. English, German, Italian, Serbo-Croatian, all sound very different and I hate them all equally. Though I think a Russian would be able to approximate our typical 'narrow vowel' sounds that most people just can't pronounce, including speakers of certain Slovenian dialects (which I can't stand either).
>>
>>58241012
Anything British or stemming from Britain. English, Scottish, Irish (North and the Republic), Wales, Australia, New Zealand, and white South Africa.
>>
>>58241012
I like russian accent.
in spanish I hate all accents that are not from the southern cone
>>
File: 1456516945931.png (13 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1456516945931.png
13 KB, 650x650
>>58243091
>our typical 'narrow vowel' sounds
Um?
>>
Russian and other Slavic accents, Irish, maybe French.

I wouldn't say I "like" it as much but South African is interesting to me, though I would think Dutch would probably be close as well
>>
Russian accent, but only in Polish
In English I prefer Midwestern and Southern
>>
>>58241012
Danish and Swedish when they speak English
>>
Russian accent is nice, slavic in general

I hate french, english and latin american accent.
>>
How does the brazilian accent sound like?
>>
I like French or Spanish accents

Northern European (Dutch, German, Scandinavia) girls are hot but their accent is pretty mild. They all sound like slightly retarded Americans
>>
File: 1460852375739.jpg (32 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1460852375739.jpg
32 KB, 409x393
>>58244587
>French
what ?
>>
There's nothing hotter than a girl with a Scandi accent
>>
>>58244587
Dutch and Saffa accents (in English) are very different, despite Dutch and Afrikaans being similar

Probably because English is the main language of RSA and evolved on its own
>>
>>58247633
Can I help you?
>>
foreigners dont speak finnish and when they do it's horribly mispronounced and cancerous so i can only talk about english accents

i knew this girl from aix-en-provence who spoke fluent english but with a really cute accent

one thing i can't stand is swedish men speaking english, it's fucking horrible even if they are good at it
>>
>>58247633
It's pretty qt.
>>
Southern accents from the US. Weird because I find all other American accents to be pretty bad.
>>
I only hear "speaking with a potato on the mouth", "speaking while angry", and "drunk speaking" among languages I don't understand.
>>
>>58247633
I'll clarify, I really only like French accents spoken by females. Male French accents sound considerably worse to me.

>>58248048
That's something I don't hear often. I could understand a refined southern (like, Scarlett O'Hara southern) or a slight drawl but most southern accents are god awful in my opinion
>>
>>58248148
I've seen many Europeans on here say it. Most of the stigmas you have in mind when you hear them don't exist here.
>>
>>58248148
>Male French accents sound considerably worse to me
it's normal... you're a man
>>
>>58248227
True. I can understand that. Just curious, is there an explainable reason that it appeals to you?
>>
>>58248148
>I really only like French accents spoken by females
literally (literally) melts me
second to that, russian
>>
>>58248713
oh and I agree with >>58248227
>>58248628
i guess i could say i like the 'twang' to some of the accents if they're actually educated (otherwise it just sounds comical)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYPoaBXf7hY
and it sounds so casual
>>
>>58248322
i actually like french accents even if they are male, the speak slower and softer and it's also pretty cute when spoken by qt grills
>>
Russian and Ukrainian accent. Of course on girls.
>>
>>58248922
>they speak slower and softer
... really? I always was under the impression that a big part of the problem French people have with speaking English is that we attempt to speak it with the same speed as we do in French, which doesn't work since English is such a slow, rhythmic language.
>>
>>58249832
i have only been to the south so i dont know about anywhere else but at least there most people spoke like they had this half a second break between every word and it was very easy to understand except some words that are french origin and thus spoken really quickly and pronounced like in french
>>
>>58241012
French accent is super qt
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.