[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello Brazilians of /int/. Im gonna be moving to Natal in a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1024x683
Hello Brazilians of /int/. Im gonna be moving to Natal in a month and a half for work, and I was wondering if you could give me your opinions/advice on the place. Thanks.
>>
Should tell your family to be prepared to hear about your death in a foreign third world country.
>>
Lol im sure brazil has some bad areas but i doubt its as violent as the memes say. Ive always wanted to go to brazil and the beaches in natal look amazing.
>>
File: 1461164126186.jpg (46 KB, 389x511) Image search: [Google]
1461164126186.jpg
46 KB, 389x511
>>58230186
>a beautiful beach makes a city safe

Ah lad.
>>
I never said the whole city is safe. Im sure theres some bad areas, just like im sure there are some good areas.
>>
>>58230389
I don't know shit about Natal 2bh, since you're only going to stay only 45 days I don't think you need to worry about anything.

General rule is don't walk alone and don't go outside when it's dark or visit dangerous neighbours, other than that you're good, mate.
>>
>>58230572
Thanks for the advice. And im moving in 45 days. Gonna be there 3-4 months.
>>
File: cringes.jpg (13 KB, 534x432) Image search: [Google]
cringes.jpg
13 KB, 534x432
>>58229402
>natal
>>
Northeast? Really?

The brazilian africa?

Good Lucky with a state made by slums and high criminality (black people too, but it's related).
>>
>>58230781
Im not too worried about black people. Im from Chicago so i deal with them all the time. What are some fun things to do in Natal?
>>
>>58230873

>What are some fun things to do in Natal?

Fuck Brazilian women.
>>
>>58230781
The south isn't much better lad...
>>
Oh i didnt mention before but after being in Natal for ~4 months im gonna be in Fortaleza for a month before Im state-side again. Are there any important differences between Natal and Fortaleza or are they mostly similar?
>>
>>58231055
Much different, Natal is your typical Brazilian meh-town whereas Fortaleza really has something else to offer. Quite a beautiful city 2bh
>>
What are some cool things to do in Fortaleza? I sort of like to do more adventurous, not-so-touristy things. Also ive been to Mexico and Cameroon so ive had some experience travelling to less-developed places. Not sure if that would affect suggestions or not.
>>
>>58231403
I've only been in the more touristic areas, but trust me, it's worth it, Fortaleza has some pretty based facilities.
If you want adventures I'd suggest going to Guarabira
>>
Alright thanks ill look in to it.
>>
>>58231802
Isn't Fortaleza where a huge dutch diaspora is located ?
>>
How do you say YOU FINNA GET CAPPED WHITE BOI in brazilian?
>>
File: jangada2.jpg (212 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
jangada2.jpg
212 KB, 1024x768
>>58231403
I'm from Fortaleza ama
>>
>>58232888
How is it? What are some interesting things to do there?
>>
>>58232730

"Perdeu, gringo."
>>
>>58232730
B2/pol/
>>
File: Ponte_dos_Ingleses_2.jpg (4 MB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
Ponte_dos_Ingleses_2.jpg
4 MB, 4000x2667
>>58233025
We have a lot of turistic spots like every other city, like theaters, museums and whatnot. But let me tell you want to see the best beaches in Brazil, this is the place, not exactly in Fortaleza itself, but in the cities close to capital.
And don't listen to the southerners, they are haters who never left their cold and poluted cities.
>>
>>58233632
Alright thanks that looks pretty awesome.
>>
Natal is the 11th most violent city in the world, beware

There are 2 unspoken rules in Brazil regarding safety

1 - don't walk in the street after 21:30
2 - if you see a skinny pardo coming in your direction, be careful

If you do this, you'll be fine (or not, there are people who rob in the light of the day anyway)
>>
>>58233632

>And don't listen to the southerners, they are haters who never left their cold and poluted cities.

Or maybe you're the one posting cherrypicked pictures of your violent shithole.
>>
File: fortaleza-catedral.jpg (268 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
fortaleza-catedral.jpg
268 KB, 620x400
>>58233919
You can visit our cathedral, and there is this place in the center of the city that used to be a prison from the colonial times, but nowadays it turned into a spot to sell turistic products.
We have this fort, created by the portuguese to hold dutch invaders, also the city's name means fort, because there was this dutch fort called Forte Schoonenborch, where the city started.
>>
>>58234277
>cherrypicked turistic spots pics
>being this dumb
Tu sabe nada do nordeste seu arrombado, faz igual seus amigos normies e vem passar as férias aqui :^)
>>
Don't wear anything that has the number 7 on it
>>
>>58234498

>vem passar as férias aqui

Já fiz isso e foi horrível.

Nordeste nunca mais.
>>
>>58234498
>>58234558
el portugués es gracioso
>arrombado
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>58232888
>>58233632
>>58234498
papangu
>>
>>58236656
Só pernambucano fala isso, abestado
>>
>>58234768
Basically a person who got ass damaged, impling anal intercouse.
Very bad word.
>>
File: vem.png (852 KB, 575x935) Image search: [Google]
vem.png
852 KB, 575x935
>mfw this gringo will end up with a boca cheia de formiga
>>
>>58229402
Peppers is a nice club

There are a lot of nice beaches:
Baía dos Golfinhos , Pipa

Praia do Madeiro, Pipa

Ponta Negra, Natal

Barra do Cunhaú

Google is your friend, almost nobody speaks english
>>
Alright thanks for your advice guys im really excited to go to brazil.
>>
Also what is the best time to visit the beaches? Im guessing most tourists visit during the afternoon, but it seems like it could be fun to check them out at night. Are there any festivals or anything on the beaches at night?
>>
What are the best beaches around those two cities?
>>
>>58238198
you will regret this
>>
Why? Theres beautiful beaches, good food, lively culture. Seems like as long as i dont do anything i wouldnt do back home i should be fine.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.