[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Slavs be generalised? What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Eastern-Europe-small[1].png (57 KB, 414x457) Image search: [Google]
Eastern-Europe-small[1].png
57 KB, 414x457
Can Slavs be generalised?

What do you think?
>>
>inb4: a pole posting maps and pics as a proof that poles aren't slavs but a mix between germanics and nordics
>>
>>58228213
Interested in this as well
>>
At a base level, yeah. Then you could group them into south Slavs, west Slavs and east Slavs
>>
>>58228213
>muh wends
>>
>>58228054
There are at least two common things among Slavs: no important scientists and poor economic development

However, the Slavdom has been dominated throughout history by the Ottomans or Russia, so they couldn't develop on their own for some period of time, with the exception of Russia, and we know what is Russia like

The thing is that except Russia, there's no slavic country which would have a comparable potential with France or Germany. The second largest slavic country is Ukraine and it has "only" 42 million people
>>
>>58229114
Poland has a chance in this century. Russia is lost.
>>
>>58228054
whatever
>>
>>58229256
Russia can still strike Poland with missles, so, we'll see :P
>>
>Can Slavs be generalised?

Toilet-cleaning, poor, prostitutes, etc.
>>
>>58229114
Poor compared to who? Slovenia and Czech R. already surpassed Portugal and are catching Spain. Estonia and Poland are on the way there. Yeah, you are still poorer than "west" and "north" but that is also understandable considering basically each Slav state had some sort of commi dictator and were thus economically hindered through most of 20th century.
>>
>>58229478
no idea why I put Estonia there. I guess they are usually thrown into Slav-Balt mix so I got carried away.
>>
>>58229538
Estonia is actually Finnic
>>
>>58229478
but both Spain and Portugal were also under a dictator and economically hindered through most of 20th century
>>
Did you know in eastern Czechia there is historical territory of Moravians and people here are something between Czechs and Slovaks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3swE3t6bp7A
>>
>>58229478
>Slovenia and Czech R. already surpassed Portugal and are catching Spain
no,.dude we are poorer than France but slav countries are poorer than us,spanish economy at the moment is growing (2%-3%).

And we have south america with their companies invest in spain,.

Spain must be better than France , because our history,people,and power and few decades our countries will be better
>>
>>58229738
Actually Salazar was economic genius compared for example with exYugo commies.

Economically, Portugal improved under Salazar, which makes me even sadder when I see what we are doing today.
>>
File: JEJ.png (289 KB, 646x690) Image search: [Google]
JEJ.png
289 KB, 646x690
>>58230035

>Spain's history is better than France
>>
>>58229979
Moravians are an ancient ethnicity

Moravian princes used to rule in both countries
>>
>>58228054
fuck off
>>
>>58230035
Slovenia and Czech are better off than Portugal. At in last 15 years they significantly reduced the gap with Spain. That's all I said and it's the truth. Also, Poland had continuous growth for a while now but I guess the gap was also bigger.
>>
>>58229114
>no important scientist
are you joking now?
>>
>>58230035
spanish economy is growing only because we fucked it up too much that there's no way we don't grow a bit now

>And we have south america with their companies invest in spain
south american is too broken to make any difference

>Spain must be better than France , because our history,people,and power and few decades our countries will be better
don't be that retarded
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.