[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets discuss "le mass immigration" meme again, there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
Lets discuss "le mass immigration" meme again, there were no explanations yesterday from Europeans, only a good amount of butthurt (and some butthurt from fellow non-Europeans who can't move there too).
Thesis':
1) It's very difficult for non-European to move to EU now due to the very strict immigration laws in European countries.
2) They had very loose laws from 60s to 90s during the economy boom and most of immigrants in Europe moved in this time period. Some inside stories can be provided.
3) Most of immigrants West has now are from poor EU countries like Poland, Portugal or Romania but they complain about non-Europeans mostly and make the laws more and more strict.
4) Optional: let's discuss where an average non-European can move from his shithole. I consider Latin America, Australia, Canada and USA the best options (despite it's difficult to move to US, even more than move to Europe, you don't have to make any efforts, just play damn lottery).
>>
>>58210231
this is why they bullied you at school
>>
>>58210231
I don't know about that, over a million subhuman just moved in and we all know they'll never be sent back in any meaningful amount even if denied """asylum"""
>>
>>58210315
I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of your government condemning and bad mouthing Hungary in international media for months for building a fence, then doing literally the same 4 months later then not apologizing.

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>58210231
Im pretty sute it's a lot harder to move to coala land than to eu. Took my brother quite some time, hell of a process.
>>
>>58210358
I don't make the laws desu brother
>>
>>58210358
Based Hungary
Best way to deal with a literal invasion
>>
File: zyzz-workout.jpg (35 KB, 346x257) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-workout.jpg
35 KB, 346x257
>>58210447
he could move to australia and get it
>>
>>58210447
Not really. They have a skilled immigration program, 189 visa i.e.if you have a trade from the list and have job experience enough you can move in. List includes mostly worker and engineering professions.
>>58210315
1 million is nothing compared to 500 millions of Europeans and it's extraordinary event, not mentioning such concepts unknown to 4chan users as an international law (violated by the deal with Turkey but there is nothing unusual in it for the West) or common compassion and humanism. Let's talk about really mass processes and procedures for an average non-European who is not Syrian and don't have to flee fuckin war with beheadings.
>>
File: 1461091457060-int.jpg (15 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
1461091457060-int.jpg
15 KB, 211x238
>>58210672
>don't have to flee fuckin war with beheadings.
>most of "refugees" arent even from syria
>flee fuckin war with beheadings.
>>
>>58210701
Oh, common, stop those memes, they are stupid. People not from Syria are detected easily and sent back, google about it.
And lets talk about the average immigrants, not the Syrian refugees. I've made this thread to talk about it and discuss options for an average guy from shithole.
>>
>>58210910
Have you not been following be news or what ? Only 30% are from Syria, the others come from every shithole on earth (even Africa) and burn their passports so we don't know where they came from, not that the cuck governments would do that anyway

IIRC around 20000 were ordered to leave from Germany or Sweden some time ago, of those only maybe 5000 left, guess what the others did and what happened to them
>>
>letting brown people into your country
STILL not sure why the west does this
>>
>>58210973
How about to stop reading pol-tier resources? People without passports are detected easily too, theme about burning passport or simulating amnesia is often discussed on 2ch. They will still detect you by your accent and so. And again, I don't want to discuss Syrian refugees, it's different situation. I wanna talk about average immigrant.
>>
File: 1393912385103.gif (35 KB, 194x198) Image search: [Google]
1393912385103.gif
35 KB, 194x198
>>58210231
Don't mind people going through proper methods and channels.
But "refugees" who walk thousands of km through many countries to the rich ones just to get away from "war" deserve to be gassed. Especially when 90% of them are young males in prime fighting condition who burned their papers.
>>
>>58211121
Is this a popular opinion in your country? You guys tightened immigration laws recently right?
>>
>>58211109
Hy кaкoй жe ты тyпoй cyкa. Tы нe знaeшь кaк paбoтaют эмигpaциoнныe oфицepы в Швeции? Tы гoвopишь нa apaбcкoм и гoвopишь чтo ты из Cиpии - oни тeбe вepят. Bcё. Дa-дa, и вcё. Hикaких дoпoлнитeльных пpoвepoк, ничeгo. Зaeбaл плoдить эти тyпыe тpeды, гoвнa ты кycoк.
>>
>>58211241
I haven't followed politics and such the past few month, so I haven't kept up with the change since we implemented the jewellery law (which hasn't been used once btw). Most of the news I see, is mostly just about how people are having trouble integrating and dealing with underlying animosity aimed at them.

Not exactly sure, I don't think many actually discuss it since the change is so minor. Then again, I live in a place with almost no refugees.
>>
>>58211381
I meant
More towards nonwhites in general

I was under the impression Denmark is pretty nicely racist
>>
File: 1456156661272.jpg (30 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
1456156661272.jpg
30 KB, 480x336
>>58211647
We always have been racist. It's part of the social norm, if you can't take the banter then fuck off.
>>
File: 1438096348410.jpg (26 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1438096348410.jpg
26 KB, 540x720
>>58211045
White guilt, nothing you are able to relate to.
>>
>>58210231
Man, I have nothing against qulified non-European immigrants. But why should we take uneducated "refugees" who have no chance of finding a job and becoming a productive member of society?
>>
>>58211696
Very nice
>>
File: 1461017390983-int.jpg (10 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
1461017390983-int.jpg
10 KB, 319x316
>>58211739
>looking heartless
>bad thing
>>
>>58211844
did you reply to the wrong thread, friend?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.