[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like to feed my grandma sperm. I'm thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: jarmo heikkinen.jpg (41 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
jarmo heikkinen.jpg
41 KB, 960x540
I would like to feed my grandma sperm. I'm thinking about the following plan:
just me and grandma at home pretending im baking something then something would go to the toilet and secretly masturbating into a cup with a spoon of sperm would take a spoon grandma would say that now becomes a taste, her eyes closed and mouth open.
I would put my grandmother's mouth sperm and I would ask of her, to taste, and finally to open his mouth when I would see My grandmother would have sperm in her mouth. Then my grandmother swallow it
Began as soon as the penis to stand up when I think about it, whooo! What other ways'd get my grandma to eat my sperm?

Are there other who want to feed their grqndma with sperma? Have you done it?
>>
That would so awesome oh yeah
>>
>>58209393
is there really nothing else to do in finland?
>>
>>58209393
this is the most finnish post today
>>
>>58209472
>>58209472
We have lots of engineers but this is my spare time hobby
>>
Posting in Finnish thread.
>>
Straight outta google translate

Well done op
>>
>>58209522
Why feeding your cum is only finnish thing you racist?
>>
>>58209827
I eat my own cum, I would never let my grandma have it.
>>
Good plan OP
>>
>>58209854
Why not?
>>
>>58209864
I'm very selfish.
>>
>>58209915
Sharing is carinf
>>
>>58209393
Post pics of grandma
>>
>>58209928
M8, if I'm going nofap for a whole week so I can get a massive load, you'd better believe I'm going to be bending in half in the bathtub so I can spray it directly into my own mouth. Too much effort went into producing it to just give it away.
>>
File: yuko.gif (434 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yuko.gif
434 KB, 500x500
>>58209928
If I go to Finland will cute finnish boys let me eat their sperm?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 245x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 245x279
I'm sorry you had to see this. We're not all like this.
>>
>>58210061
>We're not all like this.
Damnit
>>
>>58210061
Yes we are dont lie
>>
>>58209965
Maybe if you behave yourself
>>
>>58210180
What is the quickest way to a Finnish boy's heart?
>>
>>58210201
Give him sauaage and beer and sauna
>>
>>58210238
What's the quickest way to his dick?
>>
>>58210268
in sauna offer a sausage and then accidently penis
>>
Save it
>>
>tfw never reunited with our autistic brethren a world away
I love you Finland people
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.