[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your cunt 2. Which side will your cunt be on in World War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: ..png (161 KB, 644x720) Image search: [Google]
..png
161 KB, 644x720
1. Your cunt
2. Which side will your cunt be on in World War III? Which would you support?
>>
>>58207852
Why can't we just all get along for a few weeks and just focus on wiping out IS?
>>
File: sadfrog russian hero.png (382 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog russian hero.png
382 KB, 1200x975
>>58207878
this
>tfw no russia-nato alliance to wipe them out
>>
>>58207878
>wipe out the state funded destabilization and psy op proxy war
Nice meme!!!
>>
>>58208394
What are you going on about?
>>
>>58207852
fleg
The winning side, so probably the US and other relevant friends.
>>
>>58207852
hopefully when we get rid of the neo-liberal shitheads in power at the moment we will remain nuetral
>>
>>58208394
>psy op
what does this mean?
>>
>>58207852
As long as Ukraine (my home country) sides with America (which they almost certainly will) then I'll be more than happy to enlist in the army and kill some Russian dogs.
>>
>>58209367
Disgusting how so many immigrants post as Americans.
>>
File: stopstopwinnie.jpg (47 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
stopstopwinnie.jpg
47 KB, 500x303
>>58207852
NATO summit in Warsaw is coomming up soon so russians are waving their dick.

Nothing else.
>>
trump will fix all this shit when he becomes president. it's amazing how many dumb liberal cunts think trump would be the cause of ww3, when he's literally the only candidate who is seeking to mend our relationship with russia instead of antagonizing them.
>>
File: average-american.jpg (107 KB, 960x748) Image search: [Google]
average-american.jpg
107 KB, 960x748
>>58209426
>t. Ahmed
>>
>>58208952
There is a well founded opinion that Israel and the US are intentionally destabilising the Middle East for their own interest. Namely preventing Iran from building an oil pipeline to connect with East Asia. It seems pretty weird that IS and all the other radical groups in Syria won't attack Israel, don't you think?
>>
>>58209450
You can't really make that claim until you see what he does if he becomes President.
He may just act provocatively to gain popularity from war mongering Americans.
>>
>>58209450
An average american is a weak, scared faggot so the moment you stop scaring ruskies off they will start fucking you over at each and every opportunity until you have no influence in Europe, East Asia or Antarctica.
>>
File: kekkles.jpg (64 KB, 540x293) Image search: [Google]
kekkles.jpg
64 KB, 540x293
>>58209603
>Ruskies
>fucking you over at each and every opportunity
>The Russians
>Doing more than "ooga booga lets see how close we can get to annoying NATO countries but not actually doing anything"
>>
>>58209603
putin respects power. trump will be the most alpha president we've ever had, so naturally they will get along great. i'm sorry if that triggers your eternal butthurt for anything that could possibly benefit russia, but a positive relationship between the US and russia is far more important than what little pooland wants.
>>
>>58209493
>It seems pretty weird that IS and all the other radical groups in Syria won't attack Israel, don't you think?

It's not weird at all, the Syrian army is overstretched, undermanned, and undersupplied. Focusing efforts on taking ground from them is much easier for IS and the "rebels" than attacking Israeli territory, which is much better defended and has direct US backing if necessary.
>>
>>58209805
Saying things that seem "alpha" does not mean one will act "alpha". I don't know if you get that, but sometimes the loudest guy who flexes his muscles the most get's one shotted in a fight. I suspect trump is the same.
>>
>>58209894
But they attack Europe.
>>
>>58209493
>It seems pretty weird that IS and all the other radical groups in Syria won't attack Israel
Kek, instead of conquering vast stretches of land held by useless arab armies let's attack a modern, western army that has a long record of effortlessly destroying mudslimes that try to take land from them.
>>
>>58209977
I attacked ur mum last night m8, doesn't mean I'm your dad
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.