[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A black man in poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
>In 2000, a young poet from Cameroon, Simon Mol, was granted political asylum in Warsaw, Poland. He then became a well known anti-racist campaigner.

>In November 2006 a nationwide scandal broke out - Mr Mol was accused of deliberately spreading the HIV virus he was infected with.

While only eleven women pressed charges, a nationwide hysteria broke out and hundreds upon hundreds of women stood in lines before all major polish HIV testing centers - you see Mr Mol had no shortage of female admirers as polish women are apperantly very fond of africans. The event was covered by every major news outlet in Poland.

>After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women". A few said that they knew Mol. Some of the HIV tests have been positive. According to the police inspector who had been monitoring the tests and the case: "Some women very quickly started to suffer drug-resistant tonsillitis and fungal infections. They looked wasted, some lost as many as 15 kilograms and were deeply traumatized, impeding us taking the witness statements. 18 additional likely victims have been identified thereby".[32] Genetic tests of the virus from the infectees and Simon proved that it was specific to Cameroon.[33]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
>>
File: Screenshot_20160421-014229.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160421-014229.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>
Dope af desu oniifam hope he had a fun time.
>>
>deliberately spreading HIV
that's fucked up
>>
What a badas... I mean MEANIE FACE
>>
Hi Anon, again this thread?
>>
Saviors of the white race, eh Janusz?!
>>
>Record number of HIV virus cases were detected in the central Mazovia region and the whole Poland in January 2007.[34]
>Simon Mol's had visited Gdańsk in September 2006, where he helped organize the anti-racist "Music against Intolerance and Violence" festival. After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand.[35]
>>
File: t06h43.png (310 KB, 663x390) Image search: [Google]
t06h43.png
310 KB, 663x390
reminds me of this
>>
So I post it again.

http://murzyni.com/pl/

Interracial dating website from Poland. Only for Black Men with Polish Women.
>>
>>58207838
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
AIDs ruined my childhood. I had to have oral instead of vaginal sex with my murderous girlfriends
>>
Niggers really aren't human are they. They're... a virus...
>>
>>58208527
Still cringe reading it. Disgusting desu
>>
File: 1460762599733.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460762599733.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>58207838
>>
>>58208905
A Canadian was what speed aids out to the west.
>>
Africans have a large proportion of shit people.

When you have 100 candies and 1 of them past its use of date, you can eat a candy because the probability you fall on the bad candy is very low.

When you have still 100 candies, but this time 30 of them past their use of date, you will think twice before eating a candy.

That's the same with Africans, the probability of having shit immigrants is way too high, so the best solution is to not accept immigrants from those countries.
>>
Oh hay guis wats goin on in this thred
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-20/godfrey-zaburoni-resentenced-over-infecting-partner-with-hiv/7340826
>>
>>58207838
>After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women

women are stupid whore
>>
>>58208527
delete this
>>
File: tinder8l.jpg (65 KB, 360x639) Image search: [Google]
tinder8l.jpg
65 KB, 360x639
>hey!
>>
File: fit sexlife.jpg (684 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
fit sexlife.jpg
684 KB, 2184x1706
>>58208527
Better version.
>>
>be polish
>get cucked
>get HIV
>>
>>58209675
It's already to late for you Jean Paul
>>
it's not an outrage if he didnt know
>>
>>58207838
TOP KEK
>>
>>58207838
So much for the saviour of the white race...
>>
They are idiots for doing unprotected sex anyway. Fuckers here in the US spread AIDS doing the same thing.
Exec
>>58208527
I hope this faggot is dead into the earth.
>>
>>58207838
>Gets assylum in Poland
>Complains about racism
>Demands unprotected sex with women, and when they request he use a condom he calls them "racist"
>Willingly spreads HIV

He's fucking lucky he died, I wonder how many Poles planned his brutal murder.
>>
>>58208590
>>58207838
Mudsharks pay the price.
>>
>>58208590
the funny thing is, its name could be translated as "niggers.com"
(there's debate whether "murzyn" is as offensive as "nigger" or is a neutral world like "Black")
>>
>>58207838
>A man is suspected of having infected young women with HIV.

>RÚV has since confirmed initial reports that the man in question is a Nigerian asylum seeker who came to Iceland last August.

http://icelandreview.com/news/2015/07/23/man-arrested-allegedly-passing-hiv
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.