[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we stuck a bunch of Australian truck drivers in american ghettos,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
If we stuck a bunch of Australian truck drivers in american ghettos, how long would it be before said truck drivers beat the fuck out of all the black criminals and make them go soft?

The only reason why black guys do so much crime is because white Americans are massive pussies with feminine accents.
>>
>>58206464
A better question would be, why do you want to live in a ghetto? Seems like the police are doing a pretty good job beating the fuck out of them.
>>
>>58206552
An even better question would be, why do you have ghettos?
Sydney literally had 1 aboriginal suburb and bulldozed the entire thing after they tried to riot
>>
>>58206667
>implying mt druitt is not the definition of a ghetto
>>
>>58206667
White Americans are pussies.

In Australia aboriginals try and act tough but they get shit scared when people actually stick up to them.
>>
>>58206667
Because das racist. I'd love to bulldoze over every ghetto in my city and send everyone living in them to Liberia.
>>
File: stop.jpg (13 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
13 KB, 384x384
>>58206464
Anon get your head out of your arse
>>
>>58207133
Go away.

You are that one dick head one here that is always putting down our own country and making us look like shit cunts in front of all the other nations..

Fuck off I wish I could perma ban you.
>>
>>58206667
They're like containment zones for crack addicts and people with AIDS.
>>
>>58206464
>feminine accents
You guys have a British accent, which is the gayest sounding accent there is.
>>
>>58207370
Your making your country look worse then he could ever do.
>>
File: Emu.jpg (139 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
Emu.jpg
139 KB, 682x600
shouldn't be a problem for us if we get a bunch of these desu
>>
>>58206464
You underestimate the mentality of niggers. There wouldnt be a fair fight because they'd just cap your ass or your family's ass. Or just straight out wreck you in large numbers when you least expect it. They're cowardly, but not to be underestimated. In a straight out race war, they'd get rekt though.
>>
>>58206667
Are you fucking kidding me? Have you been to mount druitt? Or any suburb between there and blacktown? Don't be a retard
>>
>>58207762
We don't sound anything like british people.

American accent is the only accent more gay than british.
>>
>>58208004
Shut up Somalianon
>>58206464
Racial bantz towards black folks wouldn't be well recieved, be respectful and you'd be given respect. Don't be stupid and you'll be fine, most people in the hood go about their day fine. Stupid white people are the ones who'll get beat the fuck up, bogans would get beat down if they acted like bogans.
>>
>>58208068
I can't tell your accent apart from the British one, they sound the same.
>>
>>58208141
Aussies from the outback would kick their heads in and they would have to resort to guns and weapons to get back at them.
>>
>>58208160
Yes, but you are an American so that says a lot about how bright you are.
>>
>>58208183
No one cares about your particular notions of masculinity. Also you've clearly never surrounded yourself with excons from San Quentin or Rikers.
>>
>>58208294
You mean those guys that would get beat up in Australia?
>>
>>58208315
Okay champ, I'm going to let you enjoy your fantasy of the All Australian bushranger.

I've seen enough Australians in NYC to see quite clearly how weak and scared they are here. Have a good day though haha, live that fantasy.
>>
>>58208141
>point out that niggers are subhumans that you shouldnt expect to fight fairly
>holy fuck this guy is right, gotta defend my race and call him an african
>>
File: look_at_this_smug_fuck.jpg (8 KB, 221x160) Image search: [Google]
look_at_this_smug_fuck.jpg
8 KB, 221x160
>sydney

how does it feel that your city is about to be overtaken by the greatest city in the southern hemisphere? (Melbourne)
>>
>>58208419
What kind of Australians do you think visit NY?

All the tough ones go to bali or thailand.
>>
>>58208419
>nigger ruining my country detected.

Like an another anon said, if we could bulldoze all the ghettos I would sing and dance all night long. We are trying to do that in Houston to make way for a lightrail out to my town but due to our cuck mayor wants to keep all the niggers around.

I'd welcome more white people in Texas. Please send more, I'm a minority in my own city now and people still call us "raycist white man puttin minorities down". I must be dead, because this is hell.
>>
>>58208530
>shilling for bali and gookland

fuck off with those overrated tourist memes. Sure Thailand is interesting because of the culture difference but NYC is by far the best city I've visited.

Still white new yorker males are more cuckolded than us.
>>
>>58208587
Yeah but do you really think outback aussies and truck drivers visit those places?

That's where the office worker aussies from the city go.
>>
>>58208705
I went to a rural school (albeit private) and most of my mates and their families had been to the US for a holiday at least once. They had also all been to bali though, so i'll give you that.
>>
>>58207370
This has to be the most insecurity filed thread I've seen today,
I bet you feel like a sick cunt, "hhurr yanks are weak, I bet bogans will show them hurr" fuck off you utter embarrassment
>>
>>58208920
>>58207133
Same person.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.