[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with racist in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: bnbndndn.jpg (34 KB, 674x494) Image search: [Google]
bnbndndn.jpg
34 KB, 674x494
How do you deal with racist in real life?
>>
Invite them over for drinks
>>
keep up the good work m8
>>
Write down their personal info in preparation for when Hillary gets elected and sets up a tip line to report these fucks.
>>
Ignore them and pretend they don't exist. Atleast that's how I learned.
>>
>>58206225
>>58206210
these
>>
>>58206203
Very few people will say the stuff you hear on this board irl.
>>
>>58206203
I disassociate myself from them if I know them personally, and I ironically agree with them when they're random strangers. The other day an Uber driver talked to me about how Jews are funding ISIS. I asked him if he knew that Jews did 9/11. Of course, he did.
>>
>>58206203
i have very little experience with racism, classism is more my thing
>>
Do nothing and let them continue to make a fool of themselves in public.
>>
File: 1418253828383.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1418253828383.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
>How do you deal with racist in real life?
>>
>>58206286
>things that didn't happen

do people like you get off on these stories
>>
Record and report to police, demand reparations
>>
fugg their mum
>>
>>58206203
the only racists in australia are asian supremacists so I'd probably order a traditional roast meat with some boiled vegetables and black pudding and eat it in front of them
>>
>>58206335
Never saw that bangbus episode
>>
>>58206203
Cry and make a twitter post about it because I'm such a sensitive little baby
>>
>>58206348
I am not even making it up. The guy was from Syria, and this particular Uber ride happened around the time when ISIS destroyed all that stuff in Palmyra. It was a fairly long drive from the airport, and we talked about current events for a bit. Whenever he brought up ISIS he kept referring to "ISIS and the people behind it." I asked him to elaborate, and he said, "Oh, you know who's always behind terrorism." I told him I didn't, and he then revealed to me the Jews and their lies.
>>
Behead them.
>>
>>58206203
call my wife's son and his friends jamal and tyrone and go to town on his bitch cracker ass
>>
I inform them of what year it is
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.