[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who do people who hate jews wish they were jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13
File: ladda ned (1).png (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (1).png
3 KB, 225x225
who do people who hate jews wish they were jews?
>>
why*
>>
>>58203134
Cause they have an inferiority complex.
>>
>>58203124
Jews are disgusting creatures I would never wish my worst enemies to be one.
>>
because I want to have access to their wealth 6 networking
>>
Gotta pick some small group to blame about being losers to.
>>
File: 1460075862516.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1460075862516.png
6 KB, 415x416
>>58203213

&*
>>
>>58203124
I've always wanted inbred genetics. i'm quite fond of the devil eyes, curly/wirey black hair and massive wonky noses. Some people say jews aren't nepotistic and their tribal successes can be attributed to their intellect, I say just look at Israel.
>>
>>58203182
faggots are disgusting, i mean, they fuck eacother in the butthole
>>
I don't wish I was a kike tho
>>
>>58203485
there is literally nothing wrong with fucking boipussy
>>
>>58203742
but hating jews are?
>>
/thread full with faggots and a muslimfaggot
>>
File: kikestanza.jpg (145 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
kikestanza.jpg
145 KB, 890x890
>>58203124
I grew up Jewish but still dislike it. The only good part of being Jewish is the delicious food (which is basically just eastern-eupropean comfort food anyway). Circumcision is pretty painful and fucked in the head, plus the whole religion's philosophy is just hypocritical in general. I give it a muslim-tier/10.

>be in 7th grade
>attending hebrew classes at my family's local synagogue
>get surrounded and beaten by a few other boys
>they knock me out and break my fucking arm
>everyone in the temple knows about it
>no consequences for them because their parents are wealthy and all give the Synagogue lots of money

the memes are real OP
>>58203213
>>58203245
>le joo sekret club
Either it doesn't exist, or I'm just not kiketastic enough to have access to it
>>
>>58204278
grew up jewish? you're jewish by heart, nigger.
>>
i dont have feelings for jews either way tbqh
>>
File: h-HASIDIC-960x540.jpg (124 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
h-HASIDIC-960x540.jpg
124 KB, 960x540
Most Jews are fine upstanding people. Hasidic Jews are just plain nasty though. They are rude, pushy assholes who refuse to bend or assimilate into the culture. Other Jews cannot stand them because of how fucked up they are.
>>
File: daddy issues.gif (4 MB, 317x174) Image search: [Google]
daddy issues.gif
4 MB, 317x174
>>58204356
I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU

>>58204388
Can confirm. They are parasites who smell like shit. Superkikes in NY can't be assed to get out of the road during the Marathon and then try to sue the people they run into.
>>
>>58204278
that's fucked up
what did you do to deserve the beating?
>>
>>58204481
oh so you ARE A NIGGER
>>
>>58204573
Nothing. I was just a really shy kid who had trouble making friends.
What disgusted me was not what the kids did, but the fact that their parents and the greater community did nothing about it (and therefore encouraged it) because disciplining them meant that their parents might pull away funding from the synagogue.
It goes against all the shit that the Rabbi would speak about at every service, and how "Jews should always help people no matter what is at stake!" His paycheck was at stake so he didn't do shit.

>>58204579
ebin
>>
>>58204669
sorry man the world is fucked up
>>
>>58204669
the dozen or so ones i've known are the most non-confrontational people i've met except a crazy kid in the mma circuit

you find violent/aggressive instincts in people occasionally but i've never seen jews get aggressive
>>
I'd be rich
>>
File: god bless.png (37 KB, 689x818) Image search: [Google]
god bless.png
37 KB, 689x818
Am I a self-hating Jew? No, I do not hate myself specifically, just the shitstorm I was born into. It's a fucking genetic accident.

>>58204705
Says the guy from Iraq of all places.
But really though, I've found that things tend to be pretty bad everywhere, it's just a matter of how visible and intense it is you know?

>>58204818
So many Jews including my extended family tend to have really messed up family dynamics. Divorces left and right, jewish family members don't communicate or just shut one another out, and jewish women especially are a whole nother caliber of fucking insane. I've never been close to my extended family like so many non-jews that I know, because nobody ever wants to talk to one another.

I think it has something to do with the fact that we amputate parts of our children's penises that fucks up their brains for life.
>>
>>58204978
yeah i know, humans are shit
can't wait for a large scale tunguska event
>>
>>58204669
have you heard about samael?
>>
>>58204669
Did you grow up Reform, Conservative, or Orthodox? Methinks that might be rather relevant.
>>
>>58205050
It'd be sort of neat to see a large meteor strike Jerusalem, just to see how all the Abrahamic faith holding people around the world would react.

>>58205218
The angel of of lying, pestilence, and death who is """"""somehow"""""" still allowed to dwell in Jewish heaven, mentioned many times throughout the Talmud? Yes, I think he's actually the true god of Judaism.

>>58206016
Reform. Obviously being a reform Jew it was a lot more acceptable to my family to see me drift farther and farther from it. If I were conservative or Orthodox I'd have been disowned. First started to question Judaism when I was 8 and attended my cousin's bris.
>>
>>58206325
>reform
Let me guess: Ashkenazi? Obviously.

I've found that reform jews tend to be the more kike-ish kind of Jews.

My family are conservative Sephardi, and I've grown up in such a large and loving extended family, it's actually difficult for me to imagine what a dysfunctional family looks like.
>>
>>58206513
>d I've grown up in such a large and loving extended family, it's actually difficult for me to imagine what a dysfunctional family looks like.
stop giving me feels(not the guy you quoted).
>>
>>58206513
Of course! Ashkenazi jews tend to be a little "off" compared to sephards.
>>58206513
>it's actually difficult for me to imagine what a dysfunctional family looks like
The only people I can really sit down and talk with are my mom, dad, and sister. At least the four of us are close. Everyone else just sort of fakes being nice around one another at family gatherings, we all stuff our faces with gefiltefish to avoid talking to one another, then we leave and all talk shit behind each other's backs. It's terrible. My parents get pretty depressed about it.

Also I'm from Massachusetts, so people are just colder up there in general. Jewse here are especially distant from one another.
>>
>>58207265
>everyone else just sort of fakes being nice around one another
We have yearly family reunions at the end of summer at my rich cousin's cottage. We eat barbecue, have a talent competition and roast marshmellows over a bonfire.
I'm not trying to gloat or anything. I'm just trying to put into words just how not fucked-up my family is, and therefore why its really hard for me to put myself in your shoes.
>>
im an ashlenazi jew from sweden, and its really hard to be a jew here if you dont have any connections with other jwes. people tend to hate jews here aswell, because of the big islamicimmigration wave. swedish people tend to abuse jews in a way they feel superior to us, but they cant really stand for their hate of jews. swweden is a ducked up cpountry for bein a jew.
>>
>>58208009
*mispelled a lot, im drunk.
>>
>>58203742
Kill yourself soon.
>>
>>58208026
>drubk at 8 in the morning

Typical jews
>>
>>58203124
Jews are admirable.
They suffered a lot but when they had the chance to get up and stand they did and did everything they could to never sit back down at the disenfranchised minority table again since they knew that other forces and nations would do anything to set them back.

You see most people think movements like these succeed that it but that's not the case. You have to defend and build on it and never retreat
>>
>>58208009
Yeah, I have some family in France, and they've said the same thing: lots of muslims making europe a lot worse of a place for Jews to live.

I guess that whole 'make the goyim multicultural' thing ISN'T that helpful to Jews.
>>
Jews are literally WE WUZ tier.
>>
>>58208009
>swedish people tend to abuse jews in a way they feel superior to us,

That's why I'm glad I came to Canada compared to Sweden.
>>
>>58208133
thats why i vote from the swedendemocrats. a jew is a topmemeber of the party, kent ekroth. thye want to cut down on the immigration and they are jewfriendly.
>>
fuck i cant spell while drunk or even make sence.
>>
File: IMMerchant.jpg (68 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
IMMerchant.jpg
68 KB, 640x426
>>58208308
ITT prove you're jewish
pic related, it's me
>>
>>58208375
why the fuck did I link that post?
>>
>>58208375
khazar/10
>>
>>58208375
you look like someone who is so stingy he does not even want to give out his virginity
>>
File: muh.jpg (2 MB, 5128x4116) Image search: [Google]
muh.jpg
2 MB, 5128x4116
>>58208375
>prove you're jewish
>>
File: shrug merchant.jpg (251 KB, 1300x1787) Image search: [Google]
shrug merchant.jpg
251 KB, 1300x1787
>>58208549
If you only have one of something, why give it away for free

>>58208787
That is some impressive kikery
>>
Kikes are like a disgusting bowel parasite, feeding off the shit of the world. But you can't just reach in and kill them, you can only give them nothing to feed on
>>
>>58208787
jewlad
>>
File: goebbels stare.jpg (39 KB, 634x592) Image search: [Google]
goebbels stare.jpg
39 KB, 634x592
>>58209013
>"metaphorically starve yourselves. Its the only way we can beat the jews. Trust me."
shill harder
>>
>>58209013
killing the host will kill the parasite
start by killing yourself
>>
Most of my knowledge in jews comes from movies. I watched once upon a time in america last month and the only full line I remember from the beginning is

>don't let the goyim in

do jews actually say this?
>>
>>58209409
Almost no Jews say goyim. Most jews just call non-jews, well, "non-jews." simple.

Either way, goy isn't actually an insult. It's just hebrew for "nation."
>>
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>>58207528
(Not the jew)
>mfw I am not in your family.
My immediate and extended family is mediocre. Some are great to be around, some are annoying, and most are okay. Your family still sounds great because I would not overtly say their awesome.
>>
>>58209409
>>58209499
my family members use it as a joke
>be a kid
>driving back home from school
>it's christmas time
>we drive by the shopping mall
>mom says "hey look at all the goyim! out buying christmas presents!"

It's pretty distasteful I think.
>>
>>58209839
>It's pretty distasteful I think.
stop being such a cunt.
>>
>>58209839
meh. everyone likes a few racist jokes now and then
>>
File: 1377033465101.jpg (76 KB, 274x320) Image search: [Google]
1377033465101.jpg
76 KB, 274x320
Moshi moshi, Merchan-san desu!
Can I have shekeru?
>>
>>58204278
>Circumcision is pretty painful
Why are you pretending to be Jewish?
>>
>>58203124
Jews rule the world. That's why.
>>
>>58203742

Boipucci is the worst meme of them all.
>>
Yes I do
>tfw no salmon bagel
Why live bros
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.