[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no matter how bad things get, just remember, you can end it whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Norway_Preikestolen.jpg (432 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Norway_Preikestolen.jpg
432 KB, 1600x1200
no matter how bad things get, just remember, you can end it whenever you want
>>
Thanks im gonna have siesta
>>
>>58202297
No matter how bad things get, just remember, you can begin it wherever you want
>>
>>58202297
If you want to end up in hell.
I expected more from you Poland.
>>
>>58202427
Hell is for those who believe in hell.
>>
>>58202482
Then let's hope you are right and someone doesn't cut your head off before burying you.
>>
>>58202297

tfw people actually meet up there to end it
>>
>>58202297
imagine standing or sitting at the edge of that and some jackass pushing you

I'm sure there are retards out there that think that height wouldn't kill you
>>
File: preikestolen.jpg (930 KB, 2560x1485) Image search: [Google]
preikestolen.jpg
930 KB, 2560x1485
>>58202508
it's the most beautiful place to die
>>
how beautiful
>>
>>58202508

you wanna?
>>
>>58202532
>to die
pathetic
>>
File: where-do-you-think-we-are.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where-do-you-think-we-are.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>58202563
>>
>>58202508
I wonder, do "off meetings" happen like the one in "Welcome to the NHK", i.e. random people agree on some internet forum/imageboard/etc. to meet up at a given place, and commit sudoku?

I'm a very paranoid person by nature but I'd simply assume that if you actually announced it in any such way online, the authorities would stop you and """"""""""help"""""""""" you. But then again I always assume that I'm being watched for maybe it's just me being overly paranoid as usual.
>>
No matter how retarded you are, just remember, you will never be as retarded as this guy.

https://youtu.be/fRQvKsVg6RI
>>
One day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIqh9Hj1Z8o
>>
not only that, you can also off others before ending it
>>
>>58202757
It happened on that very spot back in 2000 actually. A 17-year old Austrian girl and a Norwegian guy in his twenties jumped to their deaths after making a suicide pact online. A 19-year old Norwegian girl later contacted the police and told them she was supposed to join the suicide pact as well, but the guy decided against it as 'arrangements had already been done'.

The event inspired a play:
http://www.criticalstages.com.au/norway_today.html
>>
>>58202297
What if I'm a vegetable confined to a wheelchair and my family refuses to pull the plug? Check and mate.
>>
>>58204687
Wills and testaments exist.
>>
>>58204718
What if I never had the chance to create a will, or my family burned it because they secretly want to make me suffer due to the fact that I'm almost 30 and have been nothing but a burden on them?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.