[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many Western white men willing to settle for used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1452663083685.gif (96 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1452663083685.gif
96 KB, 420x420
Why are so many Western white men willing to settle for used goods?

How can you love a girl who has been plowed by another man and has experienced every sexual act with another man?

How can you look at her face and respect her and love her, knowing that her face was covered in another man's semen, and the same lips you kiss were wrapped around another man's penis?
>>
dude stop being racist????
>>
>>58201714
BACK THE FUCK OFF!!??
>>
>>58201667
>How can you love a girl who has been plowed by another man and has experienced every sexual act with another man?

>How can you look at her face and respect her and love her, knowing that her face was covered in another man's semen, and the same lips you kiss were wrapped around another man's penis?

By having a normal, healthy, sex life.
>>
>>58201754
How's that healthy?
>>
File: 1460881052150.png (283 KB, 398x357) Image search: [Google]
1460881052150.png
283 KB, 398x357
I was planning to settle with an ex lesbian girl, by considering she wasn't an used good. I didn't realized she was a damaged good.
>>
>>58201667
Women have been settling for used men for thousands of years
>>
>>58201778
The more STDs you get the more resistance you build.
>>
>>58201778
You aren't bothered by the fact that the person you love has previously made physical movements that do not effect you at all
>>
>>58201832
I wouldn't be, no. you must be a truly selfish cunt if you demand that any romantic partner you have would whole-heatedly be devoted to you, in both the past and present. that's like getting mad when you ask for a friend to give you a lift somewhere and you find out they've given another person a lift in the past.
>>
Chinii suld udur chini irj dee
>>
>>58202389
t. cheerios man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.