[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people insist so much that Islam is bad and that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: oFQuZYg.jpg (173 KB, 808x1542) Image search: [Google]
oFQuZYg.jpg
173 KB, 808x1542
Why do people insist so much that Islam is bad and that it's promoting killings while the problem lies with the people not the religion just like with all the other cases in this picture.
>>
>>58193688
the black plague was bad and killed many
aids is bad and has killed many
we have arranged ourselves with the black plague and minimized its fatalities
we have not arranged ourselves with aids and minimized its fatalities.
both tbp and aids are bad.
nowadays, the latter is more dangerous than the former.
any questions?
>>
>>58194142
they're not comparable. terrible analogy.
>>
>>58194177
you mean tbp and aids are not comparable or religion and disease are not comparable?
>>
Maybe because like 99.999% of all religiously motivated terrorist attacks in the Western World are committed by Sunni Muslims?
>>
>>58193688
Those are all rare cases but the every day in Muslim shit holes. That's like finding a rich black guy and saying see blacks are rich.
>>
>>58193688
religion = archaic way of life based mostly around superstitious stories which is the reason why so much batshit crazy fuckery develops from it. but even religions come in varying levels of shityness. islam is the the reigning king of religious extremism and that is a fact
>>
>>58193688
>while the problem lies with the people not the religion

THE PEOPLE ARE THE RELIGION, IF THE RELIGION HAD NO BELIEVERS IT WOULD NOT EXIST.
>>
>>58194493
it's about people who are mentally fucked
>>
>>58194516
Which is an insanely large portion of the muslim population.

For fuck sake they teach that you should murder people who leave Islam in mosques in europe. This isn't some extremist shithole belief this is what they are teaching children NOW IN THE MODERN WORLD
>>
The difference is that Islamic extremism is the norm not the exception now that Saudis are forcing their shit on everyone, in the 1970s there wasn't a great deal of Islamic extremism but since the Soviet-Afghanistan war there's been way too much money floating around in bad places.

Islam is contradictory to Western values, for now they will act like an oppressed minority but once they start subverting democracy for their own gains they will start imposing Sharia law and turn your country into a cesspit. This isn't a tinfoil hat theory, Lebanon used to be one of the most prosperous places in the Middle East before Islam took over and all the useful citizens left for Europe or the New World, oppose all power given to anything representing Islam, this isn't only to protect White culture but also minorities who certainly will suffer under an Islamic regime.
>>
>>58193688
lol why is anybody trying to defend Islam? Even if Islam wasn't dangerous it's still a crock of shit that's not worth having in civilised countries.
>>
>>58194591
that's not true.
>>
>>58194652
but it is
>>
>>58194696
no.
>>
>>58194652
Watch the documentary undercover mosque you shitstain and tell me it's not true.

The biggest mosques in europe are teaching this shit, even after it was discovered by the public and the government told them to stop.
>>
>>58194710
t. omar abu jihad
>>
>>58194725
>undercover mosque
if it were inherently the religion it wouldn't have to be secret hidden mosques but would be the natural teachings of the religion, however it is not, it is only being used as a political tool by these people but it's not part of the religion.
>>
>>58194652
Yes, the Quran, which mandates that among other barbarian bullshit, has to be taken by the word
>>
>>58194824
no.
>>
>>58194809
>if it were inherently the religion it wouldn't have to be secret hidden mosques
Watch the documentary, you can hear what they truly teach and believe.

Muslims are not allowed to be friends with non-muslims, they are only allowed to pretend to be friends. You can deny this all you want, but it comes from the mouth of muslims dedicated enough to regularly go to mosques.
>>
>>58194898
>>Watch the documentary, you can hear what they truly teach and believe.
those few undercover mosques can't represent the religion as a whole, it's ridiculously to assume so, it's more you want to hate islam and want to blame everyone for the bullshit.

>You can deny this all you want, but it comes from the mouth of muslims dedicated enough to regularly go to mosques.
god you are so wrong.
>>
>>58194868
I don't have to quote you what it says about the mandated treatment of the infidel, do I?
>>
File: sisi.png (451 KB, 1121x1423) Image search: [Google]
sisi.png
451 KB, 1121x1423
Post Islamophobes

Just look at this filthy bigot
>>
>>58195020
out of context quotes? woohoo. is that all you know about the quran? specific areas you heard about from people who are trying to make you hate islam?
>>
>>58194990
>those few undercover mosques can't represent the religion as a whole
>the biggest and most popular mosques in europe don't represent muslims

you're so far in denial I'm convinced you're a muslim yourself.
>>
>>58195104
>>>the biggest and most popular mosques in europe don't represent muslims
so these undercover secret mosques are somehow the biggest in europe?
>>
>>58195066
Yeah yeah blah blah, you have to be native in Arabic to understand the "true meaning", blah, blah, <insert more taqqiya excuses here>
>>
File: wew.png (1 MB, 792x1347) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
1 MB, 792x1347
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>58195157
so you're admitting you don't actually know much about the quran besides a few out of context lines you learned on the internet from people who want you to hate islam. wow.. good job
>>
>>58195104
it's obvious he's a leb by this point, which is sad because lebanon used to be a secular arab paradise in the past
>>
>>58195066
Please tell me the context for this

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

>Hamas Covenant 1988

>The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement

>Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).
>>
>>58195145
>so these undercover secret mosques
Are you retarded or just muslim? The undercover part is the person recording, they go to the biggest mosques in europe and record what they are teaching to the people who go the the mosque.

https://youtu.be/JRF_yPQy-Qo?t=4m43s

Neck yourself, do literally everybody a favor.
>>
>>58195235
Have you read Mein Kampf? How can you say Hitler was bad you bigot?
>>
>>58195235
>I don't like being exposed so what you have learned from different, independent sources must be wrong!
Taqqiya at work, I see
>>
>>58193688
I like how the christian one are people trying to defend themselves from the people attacking them
pretty funny
>>
>>58194898

>Muslims aren't allowed to have non-Muslim friends

Bullshit desu nee

My circle of friends was a super religious afghani, one American and two Christian Indians.

Also he's trolling 100%
>>
>>58194177

I dunno, comparing islam to a disease seems apt.
>>
>>58195281
see
>>58195328
It's LITERALLY what they are teaching in the biggest mosque in the UK right fucking now.
>>
>>58194652
#illridewithyou
>>
>>58195304
I didn't say Hitler was bad.

>>58195312
No you idiot I'm telling you you should read the quran for yourself because what you know is completely one sided.

>>58195281
Yes this one mosque is the foundation of all teachings of islam right? I don't think you understand how this all works. This mosque could be funded and promoted by those people I mentioned who are politicising Islam for their own gains but it doesn't mean it is the teachings of the religion itself.

>>58195264
oy vey muh jews! I'm not even going to bother with this one
>>
>>58195654
>biggest mosque in the UK
>hurr durr it doesn't matter what they teach!
>australian indoctrination
>>
>>58195753
Are you an idiot? What does biggest mosque in the UK mean in the end? who is at the head of it who controls it? mosques don't work the same way as the churches do, also there's no centralisation, no one has more authority than others, there's no caliph/pope or anything. it's a political power play who gets to be there and what kind of teaching they have this doesn't mean islam is a whole is bad, wahabism itself is toxic for example and that's a political teaching of the religion.
>>
>>58195851
>Are you an idiot? Who cares if mosques teach muslims to kill people in the biggest mosque in europe. It's not like muslims are actually committing heinous acts all over the world like they are teaching!

>oh wait they are

Islam is nothing but muslims, it does not exist without these beliefs and these teachings. Islam is what Muslims do.

Islam and Muslims are cancer.
>>
File: Korgoth.jpg (168 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Korgoth.jpg
168 KB, 1600x1200
>Post defending mudshits
>Anglosphere flag

What is it with you fucking retards and islam?
>>
It's funny how people have to really stretch the definition of christianity to find people who claim to do violence in its name.
>>
>>58196066
Nah, it's just classic aussie shitposting where acting obtuse and contrarian guarantees ample (you)'s. Use sage if you feel a burning sensation to post, otherwise hide the thread and email newmoot to rangeban cuntland aka straya.
>>
>>58195345
All religions are diseases.
>>
File: 1429225003001.gif (2 MB, 275x154) Image search: [Google]
1429225003001.gif
2 MB, 275x154
>a muslim/islamophile who is also Australian

It literally does not get more shit tier than this.
>>
>>58193688
I know right? Its just like with Nazis. I know a few good moderate Nazis who are cool people. Its not the ideology its the people.
>>
>>58195995
god damn dude, how much do youeven know about islam?
>>
>>58194824
According to my Wikipedia research the Quran says people will be forever suffering in the afterlife. But according to the Hadith (the books about the life and work of Muhammed) they should die for leaving Islam.
>>
File: 4AxipAy.jpg (122 KB, 960x697) Image search: [Google]
4AxipAy.jpg
122 KB, 960x697
>>58193688
Gee I wonder why
Maybe because the koran is outright filled with text telling how Muslims should take up arms against nonbelievers
How peace will only be achieved once everyone is a Muslim.
No other mass religion has as much violent persecution of non believers as Islam does.
>>
>>58193688
Why do people insist so much that Nazism is bad and that it's promoting killings while the problem lies with the people not the ideology just like with all the other cases in this picture.
>>
File: 1427373026897.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1427373026897.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
>>58195212
>accept normies or leave
>>
>>58198205
Yeah it's not a nations of people doing it it's factions of brainwashed and mentally ill people who have an outlet of a sort.
>>
>>58202469
so why are the mentally ill people of all other religions etc not performing regular terrorist attacks?
If there is one recurring factor, it is obviously a big contributer to the issue - islam
>>
>>58202740
no its politicisation of it. They're manipulating people for gains in their cause. They're literally just taking advantage of it, it doesn't mean islam is the cause.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.