[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion of Jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (910 KB, 4249x2832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
910 KB, 4249x2832
What is your opinion of Jews?
>>
>>58181029
They are some how smarter than the average human.
I don't know what is it but they are incredibly good at making themselves rich and powerful.
>>
>>58181029
Natalie Portman + Scarlet Johanssen + Gal Gadot/10

With Jews you don't need Booze
>>
>>58181029
Smart people.
Japanese technology should cooperate with their brains. A great thing could be invented.
>>
>>58181029
Masterrace
>>
>>58181029
I don't think I know any.

People from Israel I speak to on here seem like decent people.
>>
>>58181029
I hate the Haredi Jews but I am indifferent to other Jews.
>>
hot chicks, great comedy, ok people, but I do wish they weren't so mean to Palestine.
>>
>>58181029

slightly overrated due to the european's millennia-long obsession of making up shit about us

>>58181147

this is already happening on a large scale.
>>
lower than shit, subhumans who must be exterminated for the greater good
>>
They are basically killing my country'
>>
>>58181029
>13/16 people in that picture are wearing glasses
What the fuck? Why do jews have such shitty eyesight?
>>
>>58181029
I didn't get a drivers license by one, whereas I did nothing wrong..
>>
>>58181684
it's to avoid getting punched in the face
>>
>>58181684

this meme is unfortunately true. jewish eyesight is notoriously shit.
>>
hate them for no reason
>>
They're pretty much the master race I as a goyim live only to serve the Jews.
>>
>>58181029
Why are they all wearing those weird robes and hats? Is there some kind of secret dresscode for jews?

As for my opinion:
Some jews have a superiority complex and behave like complete assholes, the rest is usually alright.
>>
>>58181837
>>58181684
still think incest is fun, kids?
>>
>>58181762

in israel it is pretty much a given that you don't pass your first drivers test. it's so they make more money through re-tests.
>>
>>58181684
Myopia from excessive reading of scientific books, Jewish Scriptures,etc.
>>
>>58181603

>we aren't at all like the stereotype!
>get own country
>proceed to meet the stereotype
>>
>>58181900
Thank you. Well, I hope I will get it the second time
>>
>>58181762
>paying driving jew
>>
>>58181900
no wonder you instinctively try to move away from each other all the time
>>
I think Jews were smart to get into banking and the media early and allow nepotism to thrive
>>
>>58181684
All those wearing glasses are really old, besides their eyes got tired from counting all that money.
>>
>>58181029
literally the best people on the planet
>>
>>58181029
they're a religious group
race, language, culture, etc, are not defining

>>58181130
in the middle ages they were sought after their banking skills, because a pope forbid christians from lending money, but king were still allowed to use a jewish middleman

today they hire their own over others. which isn't exactly evil or anything. if say you'd open a company and only put other mexicans in leadership positions, or at any point be willing to fire a non-mexican in a non-leadership role, to make room for a mexican, etc.

they also give themselves nobel prizes for stupid shit (like "literature", "peace" or "economy" (next financial collapse when)). also einstine was a thief

>>58181875
>Some jews have a superiority complex
it's part of their religion

>>58181900
same here
>>
>>58181147
>thejewsfearthesamurai.png
>>
>>58181971

what, a prosperous secular democracy full of normies? some jewish stereotype that is.
>>
Kike the gases
>>
daily reminder not to buy their "scientific" bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI
>>
>>58182318
>secular democracy
HAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1432316346393 (1).jpg (38 KB, 320x486) Image search: [Google]
1432316346393 (1).jpg
38 KB, 320x486
>>58182313
They rather thank Japan, bro. Russians fear the samurai.
>>
Part of the Christian conspiracy of global control?

>Jews complain of having no land
>Christians oblige and gives them them the holy land with muslim neighbors
>Israel is located in some shitty rocky dessert
>All the jews leaving to this location
>Westernized Jews are more Christianized canons
>>
>>58182458

The people choose these crazy people and parties, but it is all completely above the table democracy.

our real problem is 'too much' democracy, i.e proportional representation that cripples the government because every microparty with a few seats can hold the whole government at ransom.

learn from us, say no to proportional representation in your country.

If you think we aren't secular you have obviously never been here.
>>
I saw some in Central London once. I don't think there's many jews near where I live.
>>
File: J1cNoHw.jpg (247 KB, 1272x700) Image search: [Google]
J1cNoHw.jpg
247 KB, 1272x700
>>58182489
>one war in 1905 when it was not militarized extremely and also on the brink of a revolution
>only respectively 10 and 40 years later they proceed to win two world wars, of which japan losses one
>scared
We all know japan shits its pants of both russia and china.
Kind of like how we are always afraid that Germany will go into expansion mode again
>>
File: 1460769575961.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460769575961.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>58181029
They are the chosen ones.
>>
>>58182690
ye because kikes dont like you
>>
>>58182690

most jews in britain hide their identity from the public for the most part (expect penguin places like golders green or whatever it's called)

for example when I lived there our local synagogue was essentially some fucking shed, you'd never guess it was a synagogue from outside.
>>
>>58182489
>Russians fear the samurai.

they btfo Japan three times after that
1938, 1939, 1945
Island Chinese (Japan) fear the sons of Rus'
>>
>>58182823

t. Wolodymyr Iwanow
>>
>le jews are smart and not simply successful because of their notorious nepotism maymay

lmao
>>
>>58181130
There are many reasons that can be identified in their history. For example, Jewish religion has always encouraged literacy, so every jew - not just priests - could scrutinize the Torah.
Also, Jews were hated and discriminated by eveyone, especially Christians for a variety of reasons, which made it hard for them to find jobs. So they took advantage of the fact that usury was seen as a sin by Christians, by creating and dominating the banking business.
>>
>>58182639
>no secular marriage
>full of batshit insane ultraorthodox jews doing nothing except breeding and reading scripture, who refuse serve in the military
>settlers constantly pissing off palestinians
>pork is illegal for no logical reason
>entire justification for the country's existance is muh scripture
>secular country
desu you're pretty much a third world country, except you have more money and some semblance of culture
>>
>>58182492
>>Jews complain of having no land
jews have no land because the romans destroyed it

>>gives them the holy land with muslim neighbors
it was only possible to create because the christians finally shrecked the ottomans

>>Israel is located in some shitty rocky dessert
as far as i know it's one of the most fertile regions of the middle east

>>All the jews leaving to this location
hitler's initial plan. before the anglohits backstabbed him in favor of the communists

>>Westernized Jews are more Christianized canons
the west (usa) still has huge allies in turkey, saudi arabia, other gulf states, and all the other "terrorist" organizations it supports (you supported the mujaheddin in afghanistan, the bosnian muslims, the independance of kosovo, the toppling of ghadaffy (libia) and mossadeq (iran), and many others)
>>
>>58182211
>also einstine was a thief
Why what did he do?
>>
>>58182996

>no secular marriage

I'll give you that, though it has a wider context

>full of batshit insane ultraorthodox jews doing nothing except breeding and reading scripture, who refuse serve in the military

This has nothing to do with the secular identity of the state. They are <10% and live in their ghettos we are not 'full' of them.

Again, this has nothing to do with the secular identity of the state, is America a theocracy because they killed the natives?

It's not

It's not

1/5 try harder
>>
>>58183156
>the secular identity of the state

>Has a star of David on his flag
>>
>>58182994
>jews were hated and discriminated by everyone
>were
>>58183123
used the work of other scientists and gave no credit
one of them was his (second?) wife (i think), who was also related to him. she's one of the scientists that didn't make a fuss about it tho, because "she wanted albert to be world famous", or something like that
>>
>>58183156
btw where is your skin from mutilated penis? was it burn or someone made natural leather money pocket from it?
and why do they suck blood from penis at least it looked so on fotos
>>
>>58183082
>as far as i know it's one of the most fertile regions of the middle east
because the jews mastered agricultural technology and turned it into an oasis. It's one of their biggest exports.
>>
>>58183256

good point imagine if some country had the cross on it's flag oh wait
>>
>>58183256
magen david has the sme meaning as gook flag yin yang, ye sheep fucker
>>
File: kikekike.jpg (20 KB, 310x403) Image search: [Google]
kikekike.jpg
20 KB, 310x403
Satan was their father

it's has already been discovered in their gene strain.
>>
>>58183357
Iceland isn't secular, the flag being one of the reasons. The Church is a part of the state.
>>
>>58182996
I'm not even jew but I used to talk with Israelis:

>no secular marriage
Yes that with the funeral is the only things I can see that is not secular in the Israeli laws.

Nothing to do with if the country is secular or not. The early united states were secular and also full of crazy religious fundamentalist.

Same shit. Nothing to do with if the country is secular or not.

It's not, actually.

Mate... The founding father of Zionism was ALL atheists except 1 crazy rabbi and Zionism is a secular movement, it's basically Jewish nationalism.

>secular country
Except for the marriage and funeral, yes.
>>
>>58183082
>jews have no land

Yeah but they want to live in some shitty area

>it was only possible

Its the shittiest of shit place

> most fertile regions of the middle east

Fertile? Compared to what? UAE? Jordan? Its shit

>backstabbed him in favor of the communists

You mean how so many of them died during the war?

> still has huge allies in turkey, saudi arabia, other gulf states

You mean how these are all puppet states? the purpose of the Ottoman dissolution
>>
>>58183345

no I had it done at a hospital in the UK so I imagine it was incinerated.
>>
>>58181029
i hate secular/lefties jews

but i like orthodox religious ones.
>>
>>58183431
>The founding fathers* of Zionism were* ALL atheists except 1 crazy rabbi and Zionism is a secular movement, it's basically Jewish nationalism.
>>
>>58183463
>it was incinerated

Like your grandfather?
>>
>>58183517
o snap
>>
>>58183443
>You mean how so many of them died during the war?
are you gonna say it was 6 million
i mean you better or your state might throw you in jail

>You mean how these are all puppet states?
your secret police also enables the drug industry, in latin america and elsewhere. my point is anglos (like you) have been supporting islam, communism, and all other enemies of christianicy since forever
>>
>>58183517

no my grandad migrated to the negev desert and co-founded an extremely successful agriculture-based kibbutz.

what can you say for your grandfather? caught a bunch of fish? participated in a fraudulent banking industry that would put madoff to shame?
>>
>>58183700
>ecret police also enables the drug industry

Because it funds the removal of anything that comes to disagreement with the agenda?

>in latin america and elsewhere

Latin America was shit before the Spaniards came in? You know like eating dogs and sacrificing

>have been supporting islam

>Don't support the Wahhabist SA government
>Civil war ensues
>Instability
>Petroleum prices sky rocket
>>
>>58183345
>and why do they suck blood from penis at least it looked so on fotos
it's "more traditional than using machines", it's also said to be more effective and more clean, but ofc it isn't, and babies literally die from it
as to "why", it helps stop the bleeding and removes blood from your dick (which would otherwise get filled with bacteria (especially if you lived in a desert))
>>
>>58183724
He was the chairman of the 2nd largest labour union in Iceland. Also, his fater was an influence in turning back Jews fleeing from Germany.
Much better than moving to a desert and collecting guilt monies.
>>
>>58184105
>Much better than moving to a desert

I will never understand the logic of Isreali Jews /Christians who do this.

>Let's live in the shittiest land area with the worst neighbors!
>>
The Jews are the greatest fucking people to ever live and that's a fact
If you hate Jews you're just a jealous loser and probably masturbate to anime
>>
>>58184170
So that dumb Yanks can give them loads of defence and development aid.
>>
>>58181029
A people to be admired desu
>>
>>58181314
jewish chicks arent hot shut up
>>
>>58184318
They behave themselves as a guard dog against all the muzzy neighbors
>>
I like the Jews, especially American Jews, but Pale of Settlement Jews as well. They have made such good art. Israelis, on the other hand, have lost that cosmopolitan spark became nationalist soldiers instead. No wonder the art coming from Israel has more in common with the traditions of Brazil or Serbia than with the legacy of the Ashkenazi exiles.
>>
>>58181622
this
>>
File: 1442317841465.jpg (64 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1442317841465.jpg
64 KB, 960x768
what do you think about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrl7xD3z74c
>>
File: jenny-slate_w1200_h630.jpg (245 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
jenny-slate_w1200_h630.jpg
245 KB, 1200x630
>>58184428
>he doesn't like Jewbs
>he doesn't like dusky complexions on women
>he doesn't like tough curls that retain their natural colour into old age
>he doesn't like aquiline noses
>he doesn't like prominent chins
>he doesn't like svelteness

You monster.

pic related, the latest kosher treat on Girls. Hachi machi!
>>
>>58184448
Where was your guard dog on September 11th?
>>
>>58184739
Too busy biting our legs
>>
>>58181029
They're alright. I married one.
>>
>>58181029
The Jews real strength is that they stick together and monopolize,this is why they attain such status in our society. It is not talent or skill,the only quality they have is they are loyal too each other,at the expense of ALL non-Jews. Hollywood is a great example,since they run it they then give their kinsman opportunities they don't deserve. This is why they constantly stroll out a long parade of non-charismatic,untalented, ugly or at best, plain looking Jews in feature films( The Gordon Levitt's the Paul Rudd's, the Jonah Feldstien's ,Scarlett Johanson's ,the Natalie Portman's etc.) They give you no choice if that is the only options they give you. Thankfully many non- Jewish Americans are finally awakening to this clan of bagel munching,camel faced parasites. Now, let's rock these Kikes to sleep with REAL fucking rocks!
>>
>>58181684
bad eyesight is usually linked with high intelligence
>>
>>58181684
>inbreeding
The same reason they make Tay Sachs babies, but I don't.
>>
>>58182458
A secular democracy can be racist.
>>
>>58184847
>Thankfully many non- Jewish Americans are finally awakening to this clan of bagel munching,camel faced parasites.
You need to stop believing everything you read on the internet, pal.
>>
>>58184868
always knew it
>>
>>58181684

Every adult Jew has to be able to see a coin mile away or he is in violation of Talmudic code.
>>
>>58181029
rus-speaking ones are good
>>
>>58181140
Mistook your flag for Palestine for a second and got really confused
>>
>>58181029
Love 'em. They're disproportionately beneficial to our society, thanks to a culture that celebrates education and creativity. I live in a town that's about 20% Jewish, and half a dozen of my close friends are members of the tribe.

I like traditional Jewish music, and the food is pretty good, too. Love me some ruggelach. Jewish girls tend to be more attractive than Christian white girls, but obviously not always.

The Ultra-Orthodox are wacky but don't seem to hurt anybody except their own women. I've never spoken to a Chassid.
>>
>>58181264
What did the Charedi ever do to you?

>>58181622
Settle down Tyrone
>>
>>58181684
A lot of it is from age.
>>
>>58181029
How tf can stormcucks say they aren't white, look at them

Only one dude there is vaguely swarthy, but he's still whites than an Italian
>>
I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere and for some reason there are thousands of Haredi Jews here. I see hundreds every single day. They're alright mostly except for that one who tried to rape my cousin desu.
>>
Oy VEY and oy GEVALT
>>
File: mieto_etu160912STL_uu.jpg (115 KB, 820x500) Image search: [Google]
mieto_etu160912STL_uu.jpg
115 KB, 820x500
How many jews can you say you know personally?

My count is 0
I know literally nothing of these mystified jewinators, except that they mutilate infant benises :D
>>
Some of the religious Jews seem alright

But I find most Jews to be gaudy, vain and money obsessed, and suffering from a severe victim complex that has less basis in reality than in their own high opinion of themselves and need for some sense of identity (mostly because they're so irreligious and can't identify as much with Judaism beyond a cultural level)
>>
>>58187999
Nice 9s. Do you know any Jews irl?
>>
>>58187651
Hundreds
>>
>>58182958
Nepotism implies we share, which means Jews had to originally be successful to start. So maybe come up with something that makes sense Muhammad?

>>58182996
Wrong on everything except the first one, and even then secular marriages are recognized here of done elsewhere.
Turk/10
>>
>>58184105
We have lots of nice beaches and even hills and the Dead Sea. Better then some irrelevant place with such a small population they need special app to make sure they don't fuck a relative on accident. I bet you made that up about your grandpa too. Either way all your posts have been retarded (apparently Norway and Sweden are theocracys because they have crosses on their flags)

Consider jumping off your fishing boat
>>
Reminder that the vast majority of Israelis are secular Jews,

and Ultra-Orthodox make barely 9% of Israel's population.
>>
kill em all
>>
>>58194294
I feel this way about Muslims. Inshallah one day we'll kill you all.
>>
>>58194327

I'm not Muslim, still want to kill jewish snakes
>>
>>58194425
Is it tough living in an Islamic dictatorship?
>>
>>58194477

>2016
>still caring about democracy
>>
>>58194425
Sure thing mehmet. Turks are all roaches.
>>
>>58194514

lying is your job jew
>>
I wish they didn't run our media
>>
>>58194114
Literally money grubbing without the spiritual justification
>>
>>58194583
Suicide bombing is yours, and aren't you late?
>>
>>58194645
Just convert to judaism.
>>
>>58194689
>living in Israel
>money grubbing

U wot m8. No oil and poor
>>
>>58194773
But I like my foreskin
>>
>>58181029
Pretty cool 2bh.
>>
>>58181147
Exact opposite of that.
Japanese people themselves are decently intelligent (some famous physicists are Japanese).
Aside from their biotech, Japanese technology isn't even advanced at all, they just have some neat shit like robots and talking toilets.
>>
>>58181029
good, funny guys.
hard working fuckers always looking to get a rank up.
>>
>>58181029

it's impossible the describe average jew because they differentiate from each other too much. talked with like 20-30 jews online but never met one that's similar to one other. anyway they are mostly fine.

also russian jews are smartest people ive ever met
>>
File: pieceofshit.jpg (23 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
pieceofshit.jpg
23 KB, 550x550
>>58193639

>We have lots of nice beaches and even hills and the Dead Sea
>Better then some irrelevant place with such a small population
>beaches
>Better
>I bet you made that up about your grandpa too

THE KIKE WAS MAD

Also

> they need special app to make sure they don't fuck a relative on accident

Seriously, a soap preaching to others about inbreeding? At least they do it on accident and not intentionally, fucking rat
>>
File: 1378325448221.jpg (149 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1378325448221.jpg
149 KB, 960x540
>>58181140
gal gadot is trash tho
so is scarlet
but you got one right
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-234-.png (334 KB, 600x355) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-234-.png
334 KB, 600x355
>>58181029
>>
>>58182091

They didnt choice.

>banned from working
>banned from education
>the only people allowed to practice Usury was jews

Maybe letting someone other than you hold your money wasnt such a good idea yurope.
>>
I think the Arrhenius definition of jews means their are Hasidic if they have H Zions

Hehe did you get my joke?
It was funny wasn't it? I was castrated y'now
>>
>>58181029
I think as Germans we have a historical duty to defend Israel.
We can never make good what we did in the Holocaust but we can help todays Jews as best we can.
>>
I never see them around here but i they dont seem likeable to me at al, generally speaking
>>
>>58202414
What are you talking about mattheus, you did nothing wrong they deserved it
>>
iirc there's a study done by some Jew(s) that proved every man is inherently pedo.
they basically showed naked LGs to men while measuring the amount of blood flow flowing into their dicks.
>>
>>58199843

how many russian jews have you met?
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.