[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-China Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: CfQ0I2nXEAA2D1Z.jpg (41 KB, 580x494) Image search: [Google]
CfQ0I2nXEAA2D1Z.jpg
41 KB, 580x494
Invited: Japan, Korea, Russia, United States, Vietnam, India

Not invited: China, Canada, Chinese disapora
>>
>city is 14% Asian, mostly Japanese and Korean
>go to the park
>large group of Chinese tourists taking a picture of a wooden fence

Why do they do this?
>>
>>58180837

>14% Asian

Nigga our cities are 75% asian
>>
>Not invited: China, Canada, Chinese disapora, Australia
fixed
>>
File: killers_US.png (1 MB, 959x700) Image search: [Google]
killers_US.png
1 MB, 959x700
>>58181358
Noice

>>58180837
>mostly Japanese and Korean
Never, Japanese avoid the Chinese and Korean settlements in overseas. They're the same shit as nigga.
>>
File: 900px-Flag_of_the_UNIA.svg.png (3 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
900px-Flag_of_the_UNIA.svg.png
3 KB, 900x600
>>58181541
>Jap propaganda
The star and crescent is a Muslim symbol, not an African American one. If anything, this flag better represents black people.
>>
>>58180780
>Anti-China Thread
>Invited: Russia
excuse me?
>>
>>58181664
Illegal (and legal) chink immigrants are invading your far east near the Chinese border, right?
>>
>>58181730
ehm... no.
well i don't know for sure because i live in the european part of russia. We don't have such problem here. Much more immigrants are coming from uzbekistan and all those... countries.

i live in the small city near moscow. In the past 5 years i have seen probably around 5 of chinese people. And a small group of koreans once. That's all.

There are a lot of chinese on the red square btw, i must admit that. Like 90% of all tourists in the moscow are from china. That is not bothering me whatsoever.
>>
>>58182238
Oh, well in my geography class I was told that one of Russia's border issues is immigration from China in the far east and they want to promote European immigration to there to prevent chinks from taking over.
>>
SAVE ME FROM THIS HELLHOLE
>>
File: 1460648797715.jpg (10 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
1460648797715.jpg
10 KB, 183x183
>>58182435
>american education
>>
>>58182747
>le an American professor/textbook said it so it's wrong meme
http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>>
File: A vassal state of China.jpg (46 KB, 871x614) Image search: [Google]
A vassal state of China.jpg
46 KB, 871x614
>>58180780
Chinese and Korean are the same.
>>
>>58180780
>Russia
>has to do nothing with China
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.