[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67 M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: lily_bosna.jpg (21 KB, 208x304) Image search: [Google]
lily_bosna.jpg
21 KB, 208x304
I watched this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

and I don't get it. Bosnians are muslims but they look pretty much human?
>>
I mean no hatebeards, no shitskins...

I'm pretty sure God punishes muslims by disfiguring their faces, darkening their skin...

Anyway I hear Bosnia is swamped with ISIS militants nowadays.
>>
>>58177984
>Bosnia is swamped with ISIS militants nowadays
False MUP-a takes care of them .And if some one dose join isis they get thrown out of the country.
>>
File: 699874895[1].jpg (51 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
699874895[1].jpg
51 KB, 640x370
>>58178408
But according to their own sources (dabiq magazine) and English sources, Bosnians have been largely "re-educated in religion" and support ISIS in large quantities. There are even whole ISIS villages where their flag openly waves.

http://www.nextwarnotes.org/isis-little-patch-in-europe/
>>
Bosnians are just Muslim Serbs
>>
File: London-people.jpg (67 KB, 634x417) Image search: [Google]
London-people.jpg
67 KB, 634x417
>>58178641
i know a guy whose son joined isis.He broke his nose and his yaw and kicked him out of the house.When he hear his son died he bought drinks for the whole bar.Shit was pretty cash senpai
>>58178719
lol
>>
>>58178719
A muslim knows no nationality. Its doctrine wants to conquer the whole world and dominate it by the sword. It is truly evil incarnate.
>>
>>58178833
Ok, but I've heard from several sources that the appeal on the Bosnian youth is just as big as the appeal ISIS has on the Arab, Turko-Albanian and Chechen youth.

What was true for the old generations isn't true anymore for the younger ones. We must not be surprised if within 20 years countries like Bosnia and Albania turn out to be majority "radical"' muslim.
>>
>>58179003
i am going to say you've never been to bosnia is this correct?
>>
>>58178719
They might be Muslim Croats m8.
>>
>>58179073
Nah, the Bosnian kingdom was literally Serbian
>>
>>58179058
Correct, my knowledge of Bosnia comes mainly from watching 90s war songs, because there is no google streetview yet there.
>>
>>58179118
You should go there it's pretty nice.
Don't know what's their point on not reparing the buildings that was damaged in the war though
>>
>>58179110
Our genes are closer to croats then servs.Plz stop shit posting.
>>58179118
You should come her and have good time.Judge the people for your self
>>
>>58179223
>Don't know what's their point on not reparing the buildings that was damaged in the war though
So people don't forget.
>>
>>58179266
Pls, Croats are literally Catholic Serbs
>>
Are Bosnian Muslims ok with drinking?
>>
Good thread lads
>>
>>58179355
Some of my friends drink.I don't care if you pull out a bear and pork in front of me and start eating.Just don't do that shit during Ramazan
>>
>>58179223
I would actually like to, when I have the money and time I'd definitely do that.

But I'm afraid that maybe there really are ISIS sympathisers everywhere now like ISIS itself claims. I mean they are hating on shi'ites and whatever claimed munafiqim by them, but when is comes to Bosnia they said they just "needed to correct some unislamic behaviour" as if they had been naughty but that's all in the past now.
>>
File: 1458279466909.png (105 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458279466909.png
105 KB, 250x250
>>58179340
>>
>>58179266
You are probably right. Sorry for the bad trolling attempt. I was genuinely afraid that you guys would all radicalize like some incl. ISIS itself claim.
>>
>>58179447
>Just don't do that shit during Ramazan

Is it such a big deal there?
>>
>>58179334
That's a good point but you could also do something like a museum dedicated to that.
>>58179460
There's nothing about ISIS in Bosnia though , the Islam they practise is similar to Bektashi Islam so there's nothing to be afraid of.
Just respect their culture and religion , by any means do not insult it
>>
>>58179692
It's the holiest month of the year , drinking ( not alcohol ) or eating would be tolerated but alcohol could get you in trouble
>>
>>58179692
Most people fast during ramzan.It's not a big deal if you wan't to eat.Just don't do it in public areas
>>
>>58179893
>Bektashi Islam

You mean like the Alevites in Turkey?

>Just respect their culture and religion , by any means do not insult it

Of course. "When in Rome, do as the Romans."
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bektashi_Order

There appear to be some gnostic elements there...
>Bektashism is also initiatic and members must traverse various levels or ranks as they progress along the spiritual path to the Reality. First level members are called aşıks عاشق. They are those who, while not having taken initiation into the order, are nevertheless drawn to it. Following initiation (called nasip) one becomes a mühip محب

Anyway, wikipedia sez that Bektashi Islam isn't very popular in Bosnia, and that they adhere to more mainstream Sunni "Naqshbandi" and "Qadiriyya" islam?
>>
>>58180050
oh pls, I'm diaspora fag but I've been there during ramazan. true my town had most nightclubs closed for the time being but the towm right next to it was as lively as ever even more so due to the aforementioned circumstances. We drank ourself to death there
and yes all this in bosniak territory
>>
>>58181357
Key word here is night majmune.That is the time of iftar and you do stuff not allowed during the day.
>>
>>58177735
They're Serbo-Croats who converted to Islam
>>
>>58181467
>Some of my friends drink.I don't care if you pull out a bear and pork in front of me and start eating.Just don't do that shit during Ramazan
and you were right here, generally it's forbiden to drink but you could guess during the holy month even more so.

you do understand the ameritard was talking about alcohol ko se mrsi rakijom mater ti jebem debilnu
>>
>>58177735
why their banner look like the one of the french kingdom?
>>
>>58182463
Hajd kurca se napusi bolje da se nikako ne pije.
> ko se mrsi rakijom
Ima budala
>>
>>58182678
fleur de lys was on countless coat of arms back then and since, and bosniaks are basing/tracing their identity to that medieval kingdom of bosnia that had it
>>
>>58182463
Do you consider yourself european or turks/arabs?
>>
>>58177735
that music is not human
>>
>>58180086
**Alevis
Not exactly , they're different
>>
>>58184306
I rather like "kebab-rock".
>>
>>58184306
A sta ti bogati slušaš tompsona?
>>
Bosnians are a warrior people. If you want your ass kicked or a worthy opponent for you to kick his ass, then Bosnians are your guys.

Their accent sucks though. I hate hearing it on the street every day, that undulating nasal singing of their.
>>
>>58185119
nejebi ovo je strasno thomsona neposnosim al bolji je od ovoga
>>
>>58185245
I've always read that, back in the old days, Bosnians were considered rather peaceful, while Serbs were "a warlike people".
>>
>>58185119
>>58185294
cak i nij tolko lose , poslusao sam bio samo pocetak i prekinuo sam jer sam alergican na takve zvukove , al poslje nije tolko losa.
>>
>>58185245
>Their accent sucks though. I hate hearing it on the street every day, that undulating nasal singing of their.

I've read that their dialects are supposed to be more ancient, so at one point in the past all Serbs and Croats pronounced it like that.

I don't know if it is true, but I have no reason to suspect a relatively modern "Learning B-C-S" book.
>>
>>58185366
I've known some Bosniaks of both sexes, all middle class college educated types, but all as hard as nails, quarrelsome, strong-willed, tall and often wide as well. The true fighting elite of both the late Roman and Ottoman empires in the flesh.
>>
Bosnians look human, can't say the same for Serbs though.
>>
>>58179118
hahahah you can't be serious
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.