[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Croatia trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: lataus (1).png (3 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
lataus (1).png
3 KB, 318x159
I will go next saturday to croatia split.

I want to eat sausages and drink beer. How can i do that there? I also want to drink coffee and talk with locals. What should i not talk about. I dont want to be an asshole towards locals. I guess talking about war and yugoslavia is not very polite.

What gestures shouldnt i use? Can i walk around naked is that ok?
>>
>>58172942
don`t
>>
>>58172942
Some easy phrases in Croatian for the activities you got planned:

>beer and sausages, please

haram-vodu i sudžukice, mašala!

>can you show me the way to the coffee house, sir?

Gdje kafana, efendija? Po' bih je spio, jaooooj. Samo ćaga, brale!
>>
I dont want to get my penis kicked please.
>>
Come to /trv/ friendo. Much less autistic.

Your goals sound simple enough. Go to Dubrovnik, Rovinj, Split and Pula.
>>
What, is int autistic?
>>
File: 1453848756558.jpg (85 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
1453848756558.jpg
85 KB, 860x650
>>58172942

>I will go next saturday to croatia split.

i dont believe you
>>
>>58173253
>trv
slow and dead board
>>
>>58173523
Why you dont believe. My penis asks?
>>
>>58173811
You need weed?
>>
>>58173919
I need sausage
>>
>>58173980
You sound like a faggot, please don't come to my town.
>>
>>58173999
But holland is made by gays and homos? It is parliament with homo party? Isnt your coubtry motto "homo"? Why you dont like homos? Im not homo
>>
>>58173999
Why are you so angry, holland man?
>>
Come to bosnia we can take your money if the croats don't want it
>>
File: 1448399228805.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1448399228805.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>58173555
It's very far from being dead. There's plenty of OC and discussions to be had. It's slow because traveling is more expensive than calling X country cucks over the internet, which is what int, r9k and b can be summed up with. If OP is semi-serious about traveling that's the appropriate place, as it's frequented by people with experience in popular destinations such as Cro.

>>58173388

Checked.
Yes, int is autistic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.