[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
swedish people of int... i have a question if you are homeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
swedish people of int...

i have a question

if you are homeless in sweden and you are foreigner... the country give you a house or a room?

i will be in sweden soon because my dad will kick me out of house because im neet, and i dont wanna sleep in the street
>>
>>58169125
Come in France we have free housing for homeless people.
>>
Join the military
>>
>>58169263
And free food.
>>
Why do parents kick children out I could be a NEET my whole life and my family will never abandon me unless my mum dies.
>>
File: 1454302917813.jpg (94 KB, 460x312) Image search: [Google]
1454302917813.jpg
94 KB, 460x312
>>58169125
It's not quite like the memes say.
Now, while it's not brazil tier. Housing is somewhat hard to come by, and you definetely won't get a house or a small apartment because you're homeless.
Im not homeless, and i've never known someone who has or is homeless, but i am fairly certain that there are a bunch of homeless shelters around that also gives out food, but chances are that you'll have to share the same living space as gypsies and drug addicts.
My advice is to just try and get a job as quickly as possible, be it as a janitor or a burger flipper.
And truth be told, begging on the street won't help much either. People will look forward at all times and ignore you.
Why?
Because le unsocial nordics meme is real and gypsies are making poor people look like shit because they keep going up to you going "penga pengar! snälla lägg penga!"

Also, you should start learning swedish as soon as soon as possible if you're on the clock.

Alternatively, you could join the french foreign legion.
>>
no

plenty of homeless beggars sleeping on the streets

you can come join them if you want :^)
>>
>>58169263
>>58169324
lol ? that's not true at all, shelters refuse people constantly
>>
>>58169829
It's not a shelter it's the Foreign Legion.
>>
>>58169285
This
>>
>>58169125
youre no diffrent from muslims that come to europe
>>
>>58170250
He's too poor to buy illegal weapons.
>>
>>58170041
R U D E
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.