[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who was the prophet muhammed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 0119muhammad04.jpg (124 KB, 800x1156) Image search: [Google]
0119muhammad04.jpg
124 KB, 800x1156
We don't have any muslims in portugal so I know nothing about the prophet muhammed.

Please guys, enlighten me on who this man was and why he is considered so special.
>>
AMA
>>
>>58166303
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad
>>
>>58166494
If you could do it all again, what would you do different?
>>
>>58166494
Why don't we have self lacing shoes yet?
>>
File: mohamed_danemakebombe.png (186 KB, 1350x1909) Image search: [Google]
mohamed_danemakebombe.png
186 KB, 1350x1909
>>58166303
>>
He's a guy who allegedly was visited by angles or whatever who told him that religion was corrupted and that Islam is the original religion of mankind, so it's basically Judaism 3.0
>>
>>58166539
Nothing. There has been billions of Muslims, it's pretty perfect.

Maybe lessen the punishments

>>58166565
Jews
>>
>>58166303
He looks stoned as fuck in this pic
>>
>>58166303
He was a nobody who had failed to do anything in life, tossed around between family members and doing unmanly jobs. He eventually caught the eye of an older, successful woman.

After several years, he had a vision. He freaked out and thought it was a demon. His wife convinced him it wasn't.

He then became a "prophet", and pissed a lot of people off but was nothing more than a nuisance. He made only a handful of converts.

Eventually they told him to stop being a dick and leave. Shitting himself, he fled to another city claiming persecution.

He was a loser until two people became Muslims and became muscle, stopping him from being bullied. Abu Bakr solidified his power over Muhammad by making him marry his daughter. Muhammad had no ability to refuse.

Aisha, his bride, hated Muhammad with a passion because her father made her cancel a prior engagement for him, and he was significantly older. She did not believe he was a prophet as is recorded by her sayings in hadith, including:

"I feel your Lord hastens to fulfil your desires"
and when he died, she spoke to one who was abusing someone (Umar I think?) by saying something about how "Your prophet"'s sandals are not even decaying or something.

He died borderline penniless and poisoned. His cousin, whom he had raised married his daughter. Aisha hated them, as did Abu Bakr and Umar. They eventually fought a war of succession and this was responsible for the Sunni-Shia split.
>>
File: the prophet mohammed 2.png (27 KB, 626x700) Image search: [Google]
the prophet mohammed 2.png
27 KB, 626x700
I don't know, but here is my drawing of him haha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.