[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are rightards so popular here? All the right regimes are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5
Why are rightards so popular here? All the right regimes are shit, guys. I am not even talking about Mussolini, Franco or Hitler, just look at modern rights: Russia, Turkey, Egypt, Zimbabwe, list goes on. They all are pure shit with diminishing of freedoms and shitty economy while government forces religion and "traditional values". All those regimes are highly corrupted, government there is melted with large capitalists and rule country by the interests of capital. Life proves right regimes are shit, I can tell you that, I live in Russia myself.
>>
Because 4chans demographic is young socially introverted kids who are very angry and naturally have very regressive worldviews because of this angst

Or the person is just memeing
>>
I think it's a mix of /pol/ faggotry and the backlash against faulty left-wing governments, the latter of which is understandable.
>>
>>58160263
Maybe, Russian /po/ is mostly liberal, for example. But I see ton of right propaganda on the internet so I'm not sure it's only 4chan thing.
Btw
>faulty
Isn't Europe the most progressive and richest region of the world with high life quality? I also don't see many left governments in Europe, actually it's only France, Greece and Sweden now as far as I remember.
>>
>>58160165
Not sure what "left" or "right" means anymore. Seems every side is pushing cuckology in some form. Then you got edge lords like >>58160205
>>58160263
>>
>>58160386
This is what I meant when I said 4chans demographic is young

"cuckology"

Shut the fuck up nerd
>>
>>58160366
>/po is mostly liberal
Kek. Russian /po is just an antiputin board and that's it. If you consider them as liberocucks from tumblr aka muh feminism, muh blacks, then you have a problem.
>>
>>58160366

There are obvious issues with many policies in many Western European countries. The influx of migrants from the Middle East isn't just opposed by /pol/ edgelords and the like, you know.
>>
I'm especially interested in why the right (particularly the American right) is so triggered by non-issues.

Yeah, yeah, illegal immigrants are bad. But at most they cost a few billion per year, if you use a non-meme source. In the scale of the economy, they are irrelevant. Or guns. Does anybody actually think that anyone is going to take any guns any time in the foreseeable future? At most there's political will for slightly better background checks.
>>
>>58160386
Lefts are anti-traditional, anti-capitalist, anti-religion people who stand for equality of man and public property of means of production.
Rights are for traditions, religions, and capitalism. Right wingers state that people are unequal by their nature so they are often racist or at least are against equality meaning that one's fate is predesignated before his birth by genes.
The liberals are something in a middle.
>>
>>58160602
You are the most retarded russian on this board
>>
>>58160645
AFAIK he isn't even russian, just some ponaehal from Central Asia.
>>
I see a quote sometimes that goes something like "hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times". I guess you disagree, but I would say living in a bad place is good for character, both of an individual and of the culture.
>>
>>58160165
the first world right generally favours smaller government with less regulation of the private sector, basically 'self reliance'
the first world left favours big government with heavy private sector regulations and more government handouts and assistance

neither want authoritarianism or corruption but one is obviously more likely to lead to that than the other
>>
>>58160585
>I'm especially interested in why the right (particularly the American right) is so triggered by non-issues

Says the Tumblrite who gets triggered when a bakery refuses to bake a fag wedding cake.
>>
>>58160165
The only superpower in the world is pretty right winged compared to other 1st world countries.
>>
>>58160602
Liberals are far leftists.

You're thinking of classical liberalism, which is considered more centrist these days. Libertarianism might be considered classical liberalism.
>>
>>58160712
Sorry, did I trigger you by pointing out your irrelevant shit? Literally the only people who care about Christian bakeries and wedding cakes are triggered right-wingers. Everybody else has moved on. Just another example of you fixating on a non-issue.
>>
>>58160165
2fat
>>
Centrism is best.

We should be taking good points from both sides, while acting in moderation.
>>
>>58160425
That's because there are no blacks in Russia and feminism is not a thing here. They are pro-gay, pro-democracy, pro-western etc.
>>
>>58160807
Russia and America should either swap governments, or general populations.
>>
>>58160775
Alright, then you shouldn't complain when a bakery refuses to bake a wedding cake for paid Soros activists who intentionally come there to stir up trouble.
>>
>>58160695
That total bullshit.

When all your energy is invested into not starving, you have none left for becoming a good person.
>>
>>58160834
Ah, of course, the "Soros activists."
>>
>>58160645
>>58160673
Wut? Do you guys wanna say that left wingers are pro-capitalist or pro-traditional, for example? What does being left or liberal has to do with Middle Asia (people there are mostly nationalists or USSR-wankers).
>>
>>58160834
>stop being mad when peoples civil rights are infringed upon

How's it feel to know society would hate you for your views? Do you ever complain about "normies"? This is why
>>
>>58160695
A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist
“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

“How old is this rock?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

“Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi
>>
>>58160881
Not really, I know some middle Asians on /em/ and they are /po/-tier pro-western liberals (but maybe all the people on 2ch are like that).
>>58160745
>Liberals are far leftists.
But they stand for capitalism, don't they? It's incompatible with being left.
>>
>>58160423
Careful you don't cut yourself with your katana edgelord.
>>
>>58160917
Kek.
>>
>>58160894
Who's civil rights are being infringed upon again?
>>
>>58160165
Because here is one of the only places where you can still say whatever the fuck you want with no consequences, hence what can't be said elsewhere ( i.e. right wing stuff) ends up here.

If it was socially acceptable to publicly hang gays and discriminate blacks 4chan would be the most liberal/cryptocommunist site on the Internet
>>
Few actually mean what they say on an anonymous board for taiwanese puppetry. Consider it satire with the unfortunate side-effect of convincing idiots they're in good company.
>>
>>58160807
>pro-democracy, pro-western

They are not pro-democracy. They want Russia to unconditionally surrender to the west and do whatever americans and europeans want.
>>
>>58161014
So basically what you're saying is 4chan is full of contrarian retards
>>
>>58161070
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>58160840
You certainly grow spiritually
My worst regret in life is how little perspective I have
>>
File: yfuf.png (28 KB, 1381x203) Image search: [Google]
yfuf.png
28 KB, 1381x203
>>58161063
>>
>>58161102
honk kong
>>
>>58161063
But they believe in democracy as in the West to be more western.
>>
>>58161093
I am sure Haiti is full of enlightened men.

Even Diogenes was allowed to be a wise barrel dwelling publicly faping hobo because he was member of the richest society of his era.
>>
>>58161013
Sure not gay fags because they can go in any bakery on Castro Street and get a gay wedding cake.
>>
>>58161140

They don't want democracy for Russia, that's the point. They want our country to be governed directly by the western powers.
>>
>>58161013
This is what I'm talking about

>I just want to deny people service because of their sexuality calm down don't tell at me you just have some growing up to do!
>>
>>58161265
I am gay and I hate the ACT UP/pride parade crowd as much as you do. No, I don't think SSM or normalizing this community (which I know a little too well) is a good thing.
>>
File: GOP logo.png (19 KB, 290x213) Image search: [Google]
GOP logo.png
19 KB, 290x213
I am a Republican

I am a Republican because I think it's ok to bomb brown children for cheap gas
I am a Republican because I think ancient fairy tale books should be used as a guide for public policy in the 21st century
I am a Republican because I think women's only function is being a mindless baby factory
I am a Republican because I think we should give American tax dollars to the apartheid state of Israel
I am a Republican because I think we should cut funding for social services and education while giving enormous tax breaks to the super-rich
I am a Republican because I think workers shouldn't have any right to unionize and demand a livable wage/pension
I am a Republican because I think it's un-American to have a black guy with a foreign-sounding name in the White House
I am a Republican because I get my political opinions from hate radio like Slush Limbo and Sean Insanity
I am a Republican because I think two consenting adults in love shouldn't have the right to marriage
I am a Republican because I think we should deny the dangerous reality of climate change
I am a Republican because I think children seeing a pasty-covered nipple in the Super Bowl halftime show is the worst thing ever
I am a Republican because I think hardworking immigrants should be expelled with their entire family because their skin is a shade too dark
>>
>>58161102
>HONK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2xkpz-26jM
>>
>>58160366
> Isn't Europe the most progressive and richest region of the world with high life quality? I also don't see many left governments in Europe, actually it's only France, Greece and Sweden now as far as I remember.

Those countries are doing just fine, the problem is that the regressive social outcasts on this site think taking in immigrants and being friendly to other races is going to destroy them.

I see shit like "MUH BARBARIANS DESTROYED ROME" and seem to think the situation is exactly the same their.
>>
>>58160423
Agreed, first it was just a joke, then it became a safe space for regressive nerds.
>>
>>58160205
/thread
>>
>>58161851
Spot on. Fucking Republicans.
>>
>>58160165
>Life proves right regimes are shit
The rights been working for 10,000 years of human civilization while the left gives you male virgins, single moms, homos, and obesity.
>>
>>58162557
[This is what /pol/ actually believes]
>>
>>58162603
>[...]
Your reddit memes are epic
>>
>>58162603
>>>reddit
>>
They're like hipsters, it's edgy to be super right wing because no one else is doing it. Think about it, it's so normie to have premarital sex and agnostic, underage fags have to be Nazis to rebel.
>>
>>58162646
>haha I browse 4CHAN it's cooler and more secret than reddit :^)

I'll beat your ass, take your lunch money, and fuck your girlfriend nerd
>>
File: 14606493975820.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
14606493975820.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>58160165
>>
>>58162557
If anything, speaking in modern terminology, it's the left that's always been winning against the right and improving the society. Things you take for granted now like being legally equal no matter your birth, marrying for love, religious freedom, having access to education whatever your social caste - the boundaries kept moving forward against the wishes of the conservatives, who would have rather preserved the status quo.
>>
>>58160807
>pro-gay, pro-democracy, pro-western
Pfft. I don't know who is in the right mind would be a pro-gay in Russia. It's like being pro-juden in NSDAP.
>>
>>58161255
It's full of men who are more familiar with the realities of life than us
>>
>>58162803
+10
>>
>>58162400
Are you blind or just a faggot ?

>everything is fine

Do you live here ? No ? Then fuck off.
>>
>>58162818
>improving

Sure, gay rights and allowing shit tier immigrants will improve the situation.
>>
>>58161851
> I am a Republican because I think hardworking immigrants should be expelled with their entire family because their skin is a shade too dark

Or because of countless cartels,drugs and gangs?
>>
>>58162899
Why? Being gay isn't illegal in Russia so why is it so unaccepted? I mean, surely you realize that 2-3% of any given population will be homosexual, right? It's not just some alternative lifestyle people pick because they want to get beat up.
>>
File: 14611016367380.jpg (180 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
14611016367380.jpg
180 KB, 1024x683
>>58166633
You should move to Europe and enjoy liberal values.
>>
>>58160165
You do realize that both extremes do that and both suck major fucking dick? Actual right-wing people on this site don't want that we just want less government dickery in our lives and less shit like being forced to accept refugees when we don't fucking want them and the people that want them don't actually want to be near them they just want to feel like a good person from accepting them.
>>
>>58166920
it's called freedom you vatnik. if you want to see some women slapping each other live on stage you can. if you don't want to, just don't go. besides, you think russia isn't full of disgusting shit? fucking moron
>>
>>58166920
this is how we all act every day true story
>>
>>58166754
fn stp
>>
>>58161851
doest other party (i forgot their name) also bomb brown children for cheap gas as well though?
>>
>>58168790
well i should sometime visit france once more then. seems like a lot changed past 15 years...
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.