[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Islam can civilize Mexico? Just look at the Gulf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (47 KB, 1587x1588) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47 KB, 1587x1588
Do you think Islam can civilize Mexico?

Just look at the Gulf states. Their crime is non-existent.
>>
Do you think Judaism can socioeconomically boost Mexico?

Just look at Israel. Their shekels are near infinite.
>>
>>58158628
>Their crime is non-existent.
Because everybody is living off of welfare oilbux and anyone that causes trouble gets beheaded. The gulf states are gonna go max max real quick once they run out of oil.
>>
Oh jesus christ OP don't even fucking think about that. Are you out of your goddamned mind? What absolute hell that would be.
>>
Maybe not Mexico, Mexico's a huge country and it's not thaaat bad.

I think we should give Honduras to Islam and see what happens.
>>
>>58158712
why? All the cartels would get eradicated in the name of Allah
>>
>>58158740
Do you really think that's what would happen laddie
>>
>>58158824
>In July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns. The Taliban enforced a ban on poppy farming via threats, forced eradication, and public punishment of transgressors. The result was a 99% reduction in the area of opium poppy farming in Taliban-controlled areas, roughly three quarters of the world's supply of heroin at the time.[14] The ban was effective only briefly due to the deposition of the Taliban in 2002.
>>
Imagine millions of chicanos converting, wew
>>
>>58159002
ok, go convert them. We'll be waiting
>>
>Mexico is Islamized
>changes from Latino shithole to Arab shithole
>corruption just the same
>only with perpetually butthurt theocrats and exploding garbage bags with eye holes
Mexico is already super religious. Their crime rate has nothing to do with religion, but socioeconomic and political factors.
>>
t. Omar Bin Mohammad Ali Johnson, proud 2nd generation canadian
>>
>>58159002
The difference is Afghanistan has been completely Islamized since the 9th Century. It is deeply ingrained in the culture. When people in Afghanistan say "religion" they mean "Islam". When people in Afghanistan say "morality" they mean "Islamic morality." When people in Afghanistan say"moral law" they mean "Shari'ah law." Basically all Pashtuns are devout Muslims. Islam is an inherent, inseparable part of Afghan culture.

It should really go without saying but that is not the case with Mexico.
>>
So besides criminals you want them to opress women and be intolerant to other religions.
Good thinking
Their crime rates have nothing to do with religion
>>
>>58158628
Why are we so popular today??
I don't like this fucking stop.
>>
>>58158628
>Canadian flag
Of
Course
>>
>>58159970
>Their crime rates have nothing to do with religion

Hmm...where have I heard this before...?
>>
>>58160014
'Caus you are cute and we like you :3
>>
>>58158628
>Gulf states
>civilized

to your great misfortune OP. You must only pick one.
>>
>>58160075
Thanks senpai. :3
I'm sorry for what happened in Ecuador, but you're gonna be fine.
>>
Ahmed Sanchez
>>
>Islam

We like freedom, senpai. Catholics are the freest people in the world
>>
>>58160144
Thanks man, Mexico has been really helpful in this tragedy, and thats something we will always be grateful
>>
File: hagia_sophia_and_blue_mosque.jpg (113 KB, 870x578) Image search: [Google]
hagia_sophia_and_blue_mosque.jpg
113 KB, 870x578
>>58158628
>mexico becomes islamized
>now instead of cartel there are 15 different islamic sects all murdering each other and civilians in the name of allah
>a few million kurds from turkey move there and continue the drug trade anyways
>united states gets a few million beaner islamists running over their border, whole continent is engulfed in civil war shortly afterwards

i support Islam in Mexico.
>>
>>58158628
people here are very conservative (this country is, was and will always be a stronghold for almighty jesus christ, you can find a degenerate from time to time about the topic and say it is bad to judge them) and would never accept those fucking insane bastards imposing their shitty dogma on them.
>>
And mexicans would never leave their Rosa de Guadalupe for a Rosa de Mohammed al-abhad allauh ackbar
>>
>>58158628
I don't think americans would trade drug cartels that kill each others for terrorists that hate western world and fun
>>
>>58158675
We're all kind of approaching our own individual impending doom though.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.