[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf i LOVE finland now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Tom-of-Finland.jpg (159 KB, 1500x868) Image search: [Google]
Tom-of-Finland.jpg
159 KB, 1500x868
Wtf i LOVE finland now
>>
Is that kind of homosexuality okay in the US or are they treated like your average small and faggotry fag?
>>
>>58158477
If you're in a major city, it's tolerated, sometimes overtly so
If you're in a suburb, no big deal is made out of it by and large in my experience
If you're in a white trash part of the Bible Belt, faggot faggotry erupts.
>>
File: TomOfSmurfland.jpg (186 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
TomOfSmurfland.jpg
186 KB, 500x517
>>58158434
>>
>>58158623
Even if said faggots are more manly (except for banging dudes) than the men in the white trash part of the bible belt, will they still be harassed?
>>
>>58158716
I live in Alabama which many consider to be "Deep South" here in the US. Tolerance of gay people just depends on who you work and hang out with. For example if you're gay and work in a nail salon or medical clinic you probably won't get harassed. If you're gay and work with "manly men" doing stuff like construction or military then you're more likely to be harassed. If you're manly and gay you might just want to keep it a secret.
>>
File: tset.jpg (262 KB, 850x879) Image search: [Google]
tset.jpg
262 KB, 850x879
>>58158664
>>
>>58158813
Sounds fair just like don't ask, don't tell.

It's not that big of a deal then, people just seem to like to go all "boohoo the south be bullying me about my faggotry"
>>
>>58158848
This is accurate
>>
>>58158848
>>58158939
I think the UK's and our flag need to be switched. It's the facial hair.
>>
>>58159078
It's papa Smurf, as in the UK being the papa nation of the Anglosphere.
>>
>>58158923
Well in America's "politically correct" social climate, the South is pretty much the only thing people can make fun of anymore. You can't make fun of fat people or they get offended. Same with blacks, latinos, asians, gay people, trans people, gingers, the mentally challenged, etc. But rednecks are totally fine to make fun of because they live in their own little world of Nascar, cheap beer, huge trucks, and country music. Rednecks will never care what other people think about them.
>>
>>58159165
Sounds like a manly faggot could fit into that climate well enough then

Fucking /int/, breaking my stereotypes one at a time
>>
>>58159133
Fair enough
>>
>>58159235
Most rednecks are super religious and hate fags though. I have no idea how accepting they would be of manly gay people.
>>
>>58159325
>I have no idea how accepting they would be of manly gay people.

Nobody in the south gives shit as long as you don't go around proclaiming your gayness in a rainbow speedo while trying to indoctrinate kids into it.
>>
>>58159325
Can't really disagree about manliness with someone who can punch your teeth in, you feel me? Maybe they can just deal with it if you're not too open and faggy about it
>>
>>58159388
Pretty much this.

The US, and this goes in general, is a place of "As long as you don't be a nuisance and don't hurt anybody (without their consent, at least), do whatever the fuck you want."

Hell, you can even take off "don't be a nuisance" from that and you basically have what the First Amendment means according to the Supreme Court.

Live and let live.
>>
Perkele
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.