[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1. Your cunt. >2. Is it difficult to find a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1456707673611.jpg (126 KB, 648x659) Image search: [Google]
1456707673611.jpg
126 KB, 648x659
>1. Your cunt.
>2. Is it difficult to find a girlfriend in your cunt's culture?

1. New Zealand.
2. Yes
>>
It's easy as fuck, it doesn't matter how ugly you are, if you're not an autistic sociophobic you'll get a gf

if you're attractive: get a gf in less than 5 min

if you're ugly, manlet, weaboo: search for it and found her in a month
>>
>>58154026
But are they virgins?
>>
I only had one girlfriend for 6 years and she died of cancer. I don't know how girls actually work or how do i get to them. Since i still can't get over her.
>>
>>58154026
I really wish this was true m8
>>
>>58154141
Fuck dude, that's heavy.
>>
It´s hard if you are beta as fuck, but I have seen ugly af idiots with beautiful girls
>>
It is easy to find a gf.
It is hard to find a woman you can love.
>>
When young, no.
When older, I want to say yes, but there's dating apps these days. If I gave a fuck, I imagine the internet would make really easy work finding a woman.
>>
>>58154141
Did you get yourself tested after?
>>
>>58154141
>Not killing yourself along with your only lover.
Coward.
>>
>>58154076
holy hell dude, you a shitskin?
>>
>>58153923
It is really easy is you aren't socially stupid.
Seriously I have seen literal monkeys dating beautiful girls here and they aren't even rich.

I have an opportunity to date a really funny girl I love her personality but she is a 6/10 tops, I don't know what to do I'm a virgin but I had many opportunities to date beautiful girls I wasted all.
>>
i don't know because i'm a turboautist
>>
>>58157333
Beggars can't be choosers
>>
>>58153923
If you want a 7/10 brownish girfriend is quite easy but if you are after the 9/10 white brazilian it gets dificult
>>
>>58159195
Plus either will probably cheat on you.
>>
>>58153923
Bruh, come here, you'll clean up.
>>
>>58153923

>America
>No

Seriously, even when I was an awkward chubby fuck back in high school, I still got girlfriends. I haven't gone more than a month in the past 10 years without at least one girl I was "talking to", and no more than 6 months being outside of a relationship.
>>
It's probably difficult for me to find a girlfriend in any culture, even those where women have no freedom to choose their partners and their fathers do that for them, since no parent would think me worthy.
>>
>>58159195
>>58159232

It's not hard to nail 9/10 Brazilian girls when they're here in Miami on vacation.

Literally all it takes is being a white dude that's somewhat /fit/. Plus there's the whole "foreign guy that I'll never see again" aspect to it.
>>
1. USA USA USA
2. Honestly, it depends on how old you are and whether you have a generally clean and nice appearance. I got lucky and snagged a gf after graduating high school and we're still together after 3 years. She was an acquaintance of mine and all I did was clean up a little/lose some weight and asked her on a date.
>>
>>58153923
Nope.
>>
>>58159386
>we're still together after 3 years
How?
I've had 4 gfs and I couldn't stay with any one of them for more than 1 year.
Tell me your secrets
>>
1. Flag. I'm short as fuck (5'6), Colombian white-ish looking, quite fit, brown eyes and hair, decent sized dick and if I can get a gf, then Anyone can.

2. Extremely easy in my country if you're white and not autistic. I've even managed to score an american and a brazilian when I Lived in L.A
>>
>>58157333
Go for it. If it doesn't feel right after a few weeks, end it. Don't view her only as s means to getting your dick wet, as that can only end badly.
Have fun, get to know her, and if something song starts to develop, take it easy. Good luck, bud.
>>
>>58159399
Well, we have a lot of the same interests and hobbies for one thing. It helps if you always have something to talk about with your partner. My gf just hasn't really done anything to make me angry or want to break up with her. I know this is kind of a meme on other parts of 4chan, but it helps if your gf is a virgin because she doesn't have any past boyfriends to think about or compare you to.
>>
>>58159399
Not him, but I successfully dated through my 20s before finding my future wife 6 years ago.
Only date girls you really enjoy spending time with. Make sure that you're both happy when you're together, that your personalities complement each others', and that the relationship is mutually beneficial. Craziness, bitchiness, or high maintenance princess attitudes, no matter how sexy they may seem at first, ate never good things.

And, most importantly, never visit r9k.
>>
>>58159565
What if I'm recovering from r9k.
>>
>>58153923
Very easy
>>
Yes but I actually have a girlfriend for once in my life
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.