[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Middle Easterners from the Levant considered white in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mmm.jpg (48 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
48 KB, 700x466
Are Middle Easterners from the Levant considered white in your countries?
I'm not talking about the shitskinned one from the gulf but the pale skinned ones with dark hair and dark eyes.
In Canada normies treat them as whites because of skin color although they're easily noticeable (similar to south italians, just with whiter skin)
>>
>any country outside the anglosphere
>caring about racial classification
>>
>>58153862
This.
Blak/white/native/asian the rest is just stupid
>>
>>58153805
99.9% of people would consider people who look like the OP as white
>>
you tell me
>>
>>58153805
Only if they're Christian.
>>
US census defines white as "a person having origins in any of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa"
>>
>Are sandniggers white?

Is this like the "Indian Muslims are bros" meme?
>>
>>58153805
if they are Christian then yes
Muslims can't be white though
>>
>>58153805
>In Canada normies treat them as whites

kek no
>>
it would depend on context here

If you were looking at a levant person who clearly had nearly all of his prehistoric, mediterranean DNA intact and not too many of his ancestors had been arab-arabs or mongols, then yes people would look at the individual and say that he is white.

but on the other hand when talking about countries as a whole I think most people here understand that when it comes to people, the word white has a strong connotation of meaning "european in ancestry".
>>
>>58153805
No, they're considered ( at the best ) as semitic people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.