[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on rifqa bary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljr T6CE97UU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rifqa.jpg (70 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
rifqa.jpg
70 KB, 398x600
thoughts on rifqa bary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjrT6CE97UU
>>
>>
>>58152788

>secret christian

stopped watching when she said that
>>
>>58153199
You were right to stop watching there. The entire video seems to be about her finding Jesus and having to dodge her family who will kill her (literally) when they find out.
>>
>>58153249

She of all people should understand how oppressive all organized religion is.
>>
fucks wrong with her eyes?
>>
>>58153409

They seem to be pointing at odd directions
>>
>>58153325
there is only one way to really give up on islam, it is to adopt another religion
>>
>>58153409
One eye on the streets, one on G-d
>>
>>58153409
wonky eye
>>
>>58153409
One appears to be awesome and the other one is normal.

Looks to be a cataract but I'm not sure why it's also smaller than the other.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.