[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans make no sense. They keep trying to asses the situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1460968300976.jpg (101 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
1460968300976.jpg
101 KB, 750x742
Americans make no sense. They keep trying to asses the situation in Europe and completely blow it out of proportion. Is this because of how their news media outlets mainly work on brainwashing and shock factors?

USA is only 60% white and has a higher rape and murder statistic than than the EU. That's pretty fucking pathetic when Europe gets like 4 terrorist attacks every year and we are still safer than Americans.

Seriously though,how much longer do Americans have? By 2020 white children will be a minority. At least in Europe countries like Poland and Finland are still going to be large majority white for many many years to come. Not to mention every candidate for US presidency is retarded.

I wonder how long the American dream has left. They continue to poke fun of social problems in Europe despite having an Africa tier wealth gap and increasing rape and murder from immigrants and natives.
>>
>>58151112
lol fag you seem upset
>>
>>58151402
It does upset me because Americans are nice people irl and it annoys me to see them on /int/ abiding by the stereotype that Americans are retarded
>>
>>58151112
US is 70% white and >>58151402
Did a plastic paddy take too many photos of your village?
>>
>>58151112
Cuck shirt
>>
>>58151112
Isn't that a little boy?
>>
>>58151112
>feminist father

That is beyonf pathetic, just plain fucking sad.
>>
File: trumped.jpg (319 KB, 1287x689) Image search: [Google]
trumped.jpg
319 KB, 1287x689
>>58151112
>>
the immigrants here are good fellow citizens with catholic or peaceful backgrounds

your migrants are fucking scary
>>
>>58151112
>They continue to poke fun of social problems in Europe

it's the best way to look away from the harsh reality of their own.
>>
>>58151112
Unless there's a major terror attack, our media outlets don't report on Europe at all. All of my "assessments" about the situation in Europe come directly from you all constantly complaining about it here on /int/. If we're blowing it out of proportion, it's because you're blowing it out of proportion.
>>
>>58152036
Can he really make America great again?
>>
>>58152036
Still safer than Stockton or Compton
>>
>>58152552
Skid row too, and the Bronx.
>>
>>58151112
Ha I know this faggot, have his wife as a friend on facebook the post are horrible.
>>
File: 1452525912957.png (680 KB, 502x679) Image search: [Google]
1452525912957.png
680 KB, 502x679
love it when the yanks here go full autism mode declaring that if they were here they would raise up arms and shoot everyone, save the white race yadada

we all know you wouldnt do shit m8..
>>
>>58151112
It's because we don't want you to become us.
>>
>>58152189
Yeah,
LMAOOOO YOUR BIRTH RATE IS SO LOW THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE EXTINCT BY 2020 JUST LIKE AMERICAN DREAM
>>
>my little brother's school had a trip planned for Europe
>going to Paris, Brouge (however the fuck you spell it, in Belgium), and Bamberg
>Brussels gets Allah'd the fuck out
>redneck parents all complain about the Belgium part, tour companies all refuse to travel to Belgium in 2016
>they're going to Amsterdam instead
Topkek, how does it feel to be viewed as more dangerous for children than the "DUDE WEED" capital of the world?
>>
>>58153684
That's Ireland and you know it. Stop trying to shill for memes, please.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.