[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italian cop specializing in rape talks about refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1680x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1680x940
>"I entered this specialty in 1994 because I thought it wouldn't involve much work. For a long time I was correct. Back then, we had maybe three rapes a week in Venice. Maybe a bit more than that, but certainly fewer than five. Mostly it was stupid drunk tourists wandering where they shouldn't and getting assaulted."
>"Now it's about twelve per week, and that's just what's reported."
>"I did a little research through my files. Since 2014, the ratio between white and Arabic/African for rape perpetrators is 1:7. For rape victims it's 1:2. I think the Arabic and African women are raped much more often than that, but whites are more likely to come to the police to report it."
>"We had one Asian rapist. I remember it. It happened in 1999. Everyone was astonished."
>"Of every 100 reported rapes, about 30 actually go to trial. The rest are thrown out because of lack of evidence, the suspect fleeing the country and disappearing, the woman withdrawing the complaint, or a plea bargain. Occasionally there's a suicide, but that's very rare."
>"I don't want to sound racist: I really don't. But the numbers are what the numbers are. We aren't even a big destination for the migrants. I can't imagine what it's like in Berlin or Paris."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35693882
>>
Strewth
>>
>>58136579
>I can't imagine what it's like in Berlin or Paris
We can imagine it after new year's eve
>>
>>58136579
Good. Let them be raped and we shall clap our hands. This is what most of them asked for, this is what they will get.
>>
>>58136579

I find it odd they are raping more of their own "women" than white girls. Does not compute.
>>
>>58136579
It's not rape if you welcome them.
>>
Wow, this totally shocks my unlighted mind, thank you for changing my world view. If only more people on the asshole of the internet would make posts like these i'm sure Europe would finally wake up.
>>
>>58140635
Fat dumbass
>>
>>58140574
Rape like violence is mostly a matter of proximity.
>>
In Dutch prisons 63% is a foreigner.

And 44,5% is a non-western foreigner, which is what we call shitskins and their children. They consist of 12% of our population.
>>
>>58140635
t. Carl
>>
>>58140800
10,6% is a Moroccan, who consist of 2% of our population.
>>
A funny thing to note is that Dutch people are more than 8 times as criminal as Indonesians here.
>>
>>58140574
Who are you going to rape bruh.

The woman that is literally a few minutes away or someone you have to track for hours?
>>
THE BLACKENING
>>
>>58136579
Way to write elaborate rape fanfiction and post a link to an irrelevant article
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.