[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nationalism is on the rise in Europe Shit, guys, what country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>nationalism is on the rise in Europe
Shit, guys, what country can I emigrate to then if Europe is becoming hostile to immigrants and closing borders. Life in Russia is becoming more and more shitty from poverty to state control of everything. Where could I move except the Europe? Australia? Canada? USA? Latin America? I'm a mechanical engineer btw.
>>
your blood is the problem. Anywhere you move will become shitty. You're like the Scottish or Irish
>>
Asia
>>
we are closer to open borders rather than close them
we are also becoming light communism so you will feel more in home :^)
>>
>>58120954
C'mon man nobody gives a shit about russians they are welcome here if they're not homeless tier.
Not welcome: arabs, romanian gipsies.
>>
>>58121626
I've heard the different, that nationalists in Europe are becoming more popular, poltards are happy, immigration laws are becoming more and more strict.
>>58121576
I guess all the immigrants from the Irish and Italians to Arabs and Africans have
had such attitudes towards them.
>>
>>58122068
You have the same laws for everyone. You personally may dislike Russians less than Arabs but your law treats everyone equally and I've read many hostile shit from Europeans on int.
>>
>>58120954
Try china
>>
>>58122278
>cant take the bantz
Naive faggots like you disgust me.
>>
we have a lot of Ruskies in PoznaƄ here
>>
>>58120954
padania desu

we're waiting for the next shitstorm to split this abomination without anyone noticing
>>
come here, we have a big russian community already
>>
>>58122153
Spains is different
we are going to the left instead of the right, we have a dead nationalism and we might even lighten our inmigation laws, like giving papers to all the lillegals
>>
>>58122448
What's wrong with Padania?
>>58122384
I don't see the point in moving from one poor right wing conservative shithole to another.
>>
>>58122576
we literally make 2/3 times your wage we arent that poor
>>
>>58122520
Spain has no jobs. If the communism would be able to create them - okay, but we should see it.
>>
>>58122476
You're still the Europe. Europe is moving right steadily, and in a few years it would be impossible to move to Europe (it's already very difficult now).
>>
File: STAND NAME; BENIS OVERLOAD.png (52 KB, 350x495) Image search: [Google]
STAND NAME; BENIS OVERLOAD.png
52 KB, 350x495
>>58120954
>Russian
>Mechanical engineer

There are Russian exchange students with valuable skills at my university who were welcomed into the US and Europe because they were contributing members of society with marketable skills. What exactly are you worried about?

Besides, most Americans consider Russians to be white.
>>
File: 1438980457682.png (79 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1438980457682.png
79 KB, 300x300
>>58120954
Move to Finland (if ok dude...if not fuck off) like so many other from your cunt...maybe i can even gay marry you, so you will get papers faster.
>>
>>58123036
I don't care about whiteness. You have some students, okay, but it's impossible to stay in USA after finishing you education there. The few ways to move to USA are dv lottery, H1B visa (with very small quota of 100k visas per year), and asylum (good lawyer and good history with proofs needed). I am worried that it's already very difficult to move to USA or Europe and would be even more difficult because of growing popularity of rightards.
>>
>>58123330
Why are you worried? It's not like you have balls to change something in your life anyway.
>>
File: Mix-1.png (2 MB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
Mix-1.png
2 MB, 1200x803
Come to Germany, anon. We have lots of Russians here and everyone respects them as they integrate very well. I love going to Mix-Markt. Also Turks here are afraid of Russians.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQmS_UtCvc
>>
>>58120954
Come to tunisian anon, we need more euros here. (if it all goes wrong we'll just go back to europe or australia)
>>
>>58123890
this is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEbmNwcancY
>>
>>58123890
I'll give the Turks credit in that they integrate better than other muslims.
All the Turks I met while I lived in Germany were several noticable degrees nicer than other middle-easterners.
One even gave me a free kebab because I was walking around in snow in jeans and a t-shirt
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.