[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I will die a virgin >tfw I will never meet a qt milf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 17a.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
17a.png
286 KB, 500x497
>tfw I will die a virgin
>tfw I will never meet a qt milf with 35+ yo
>tfw she never will teach me how make sex
i wanna sleep and never wake up again
>>
>>58120226
I fucked your mum you virgin lmao
>>
>i wanna sleep and never wake up again
Even in suicide spaniards want a siesta
>>
>wanting damaged goods
>>
File: 1460960526915-int.jpg (20 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1460960526915-int.jpg
20 KB, 262x312
>>58120410
>>
>>58120226
hola Jorge
>>
>tfw I will die a virgin
too late for me ;)
unironically i lost my virginity to hot MILF
>tfw she never will teach me how make sex
she doesn't know how to sex. her daughter was better in my opinion. but MILF's are totally hot
>>
>>58120226

go and fuck a hooker then if what is making you so sad is that you've never had sex

hell, if you're too embarrassed to do it near where you live pot some money together and go to somewhere with legal brothels or whatnot for a few nights.
>>
>>58120515
But hookers are for loosers
>>
>>58120591
This
>>
>>58120226
Old women are disgusting. You are only attracted to them due to the obscene level of media brainwashing that you have been subjected to.
>>
>>58120591

well if this guy is considering killing himself because he's never put his dick in a lady then what has he got to fucking lose, it could only improve his self-esteem.

also stop being a fuckwit, you're posting on a board full of emotionally broken men and some really questionable characters, and you think fucking a hooker is so bad?
>>
Didn't even need to look at the flag to guess what country you're from.

Why are Spaniards so fucking bad at speaking basic English?
>>
>>58120667

also this. it's another baby-boomer pandering scheme. do not submit to the MILF lie.
>>
>>58120783
Bcuz to fuck 16-18 years old grill on the regular basis is much better.
>>
>>58120814
in one hand our terrible education sistem
in the other I believe than countries like Spain, France or Japan are usually bad at other languages because of their rich culture and language
it's usually the weak countries who tend to import foreign culture like Netherlands or nordics who have high knowledge of foreign languages
>>
>>58121019
Yes, I'm sure it's because of your amazingly rich and interesting culture that you're all so terrible at speaking English.
>>
>>58120226
>not 20 year old MILF
>>
>>58120226

Don't worry OP I believe in you,

you faggot
>>
What is stopping you?
>>
File: t005.jpg (169 KB, 728x1122) Image search: [Google]
t005.jpg
169 KB, 728x1122
>>58120412
>>58120667
>>58124035
>>58124382
tfw no milf
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.