[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/ernational pain thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 4634401755_dc30bfcba8_z.jpg (161 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
4634401755_dc30bfcba8_z.jpg
161 KB, 640x427
In what country did you experience the worst pain?
Tell me about your trauma
>>
Russia. On the way home I accidentally made eye contact with one of the staff so she ordered a member of security to get me to open my bags for him. It was so embarrassing I almost cried.
>>
File: cats-bite-fingers-closeup.jpg (59 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
cats-bite-fingers-closeup.jpg
59 KB, 600x397
>>58119827
bump
>>
File: 1461050981463.jpg (10 KB, 228x217) Image search: [Google]
1461050981463.jpg
10 KB, 228x217
>go to sudan for le meme heritage
>go to bathrom
>the toilet's edges are pure black
>tfw not originally black
>it was white

>mfw a toilet got BLACKED
>>
>>58119827
I once got my foreskin caught in my zipper.

Had to go to the doctor the get it unstuck and stitched up.

Painful on a physical and an emotional level.
>>
I got nearly arrested in Egypt(bribed myself out of it).

I got nearly kicked out of a international student dormitory in Petersburg and managed to stay there due to a intervention by a phd milf that tought me russian.

Had to swim away from a shark in Egypt as well.

Got held hostage for few hours by some greek hotel owner retard and his security guard who was robbed. Turned out he was robbed by greeks but he, of course, blamed it on the Pole. He wanted to take my passport away but I was very aggressive so they were too affraid to come and take it.

Had to spemd the night in my car on a partking(even thought I rented a hotel room) after some Germans thratened they'll trash the vehicle just because they heard me speaking Polish.
>>
I step on a lego once
>>
>>58121265
Goddamn, poles have it hard ;__;
>>
>>58121265
How does this shit happen? Why don't you just bring a gun? Are you retarded?
>>
>>58121369
Well I got nearly arrested because I've beated up a egyptian who was making "fucking" moves to a girl beinh which he was standing.

I got nearly kicked out from the dorm because I was drunk and they didn't want to let one of the americans with who I was with in because hse puked herself.
>>
>>58121619
How can a bring a gun to, let's say Egypt?

I could to Germany, but fuck it.

In the end it was all fine.
>>
Russia. First, part of my cheeck was cut off with knife. Second, I fell on the bench, but where supposed to be boards were only nails.
>>
>>58121619
Could you make a post anywhere on /pol/?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.