[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EUROPE AND KURDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: support turkic nationalism.jpg (327 KB, 807x678) Image search: [Google]
support turkic nationalism.jpg
327 KB, 807x678
The Kurds unwillingly equalize countries to their own level of cultural retardiation.
They're tribal and by definition anti state and pro fedual.

The islamic radicalization of Turkey is largely due to Kurdish dispora...
Even though it will be hard to seperate 'such' elements in European developments, you can be sure that in principle, Kurdish cultural elements will have a large impact on the European development as a whole, and creepingly already has.
>>
The Turkish state and NGOs fund and support projects to make Kurds let their children attend school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGXNjY0sgA
>>
lel I just knew it would be a german flag
>>
>>58116975
How does that add to the provided facts?
>>
File: usa.png (242 KB, 1728x599) Image search: [Google]
usa.png
242 KB, 1728x599
>>58116975
>>
kurds seem to be the only decent Muslims, they're hard working and behave relatively well here
>>
File: Foto-von-Kurden-Demo-in-Koeln.jpg (75 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
Foto-von-Kurden-Demo-in-Koeln.jpg
75 KB, 780x438
Don't believe OP he is a "nationalist" turk living in Germany. Kurds are based! they fight against isis meanwhile turey suport isis.
>>
>>58117620
>kurds seem to be the only decent Muslims, they're hard working and behave relatively well
bait
>>
>>58117724
How is this baiting? All the pizzerias etc. here are owned by Kurds, Arabs are lazy welfare roaches, Kurds at least are trying to do something, learn the language etc.
>>
>>58117620
You have to understand that most Turks won't have a very hollistic understanding of the matter as portrayed in the OP picture.

And that in the western media largely populistic Kurdish and PKK'ish originating propaganda is spouted, while I am a single person, with only a single brain trying to reconstruct the truth.

Your argument is that you indirectly support little girls getting razored their pussies for a pizza.
If oyu were a Kurd you might think that's normal or might get into hypothetical situation projecting the blame on others but the OP picture is the truth.
>>
>>58117880
I assume he said bait because you suggested that there is such a thing as decent Muslims.
>>
>>58118207
I don't care what's happening in your shitholes in the Middle East. The only thing I care is how you apes behave in our modern societies. Kurds seem to adopt our culture better, they're not even usually forcing their women wear those rags on their heads. Islam is shit and Muhammed was a gay paedophile, remember that you filthy subhuman Turk roach.
>>
Go home Recep Fritzl Priklopil
>>
>>58118427
You're definitely a Kurd or completely retarded.
>>
*cringes*
>>
File: 1461064181946.jpg (50 KB, 720x483) Image search: [Google]
1461064181946.jpg
50 KB, 720x483
>>58118427
Most of the hijabis in Turkey are Kurds.
They're also the only ones that commit acts of savagery such honor killings.
>Kurds seem to adopt our culture better
You said than Arabs, Turks are not Arabs.
>they're not even usually forcing their women wear those rags on their heads
Not even usually.
>islam is shit and Muhammed was a gay paedophile
Yezidi Kurdish cultural elements are penetrating Europe and disguised as islam.

100% you're a Kurd.
>>
File: 6006160.jpg (92 KB, 625x408) Image search: [Google]
6006160.jpg
92 KB, 625x408
>>58116890
>Kurds
>retardiation

You Turks love Erdogan. You deny Armenian Genocide.
Kurds fight for democracy, individualism.
J-just shut the fuck up. You Sunnis are almost as shit teir as the gypsies.
>>
>>58118994

Kurds are mostly Sunni; Kurds in Turkey mostly supported Erdogan.

That's the whole problem,
they make a mess on all levels... in Europe as well but they make you look at Turkey.

>Kurds fight for democracy
They send their little girls into war off to die for the protection of Landlord's interests.
>>
File: 1432054592663.png (65 KB, 1069x557) Image search: [Google]
1432054592663.png
65 KB, 1069x557
>>58119459
The IS are fighting the Kurds.

All I know is that the Kurds are divided.
And that the Kurds that Fight with Russia aren't Zionist.
>>
IS has many Kurds fighting for them.
By the way, why would you support either side when it is:
''Cutting child vaginas'' vs ''Cuttig heads''

>Kurds are divided
I'm talking about the overlaps and cultural core.
>>
Turkey is for the Kurds. Every Turk I met in Europe was a fucking asshole. Every Kurd I met was not only more civilzed, but you could tell they have a higher IQ average and are better looking.
>>
>>58119926
>supporting little girls getting their genitalia mutilated
>>
>>58120026

>Lying

What lengths would you (((people))) go to convince people that you arent subhumans? Kurds are brotier.

Also go back to Turkey.
>>
>>58118427
t. kurd
>>
>>58116890
WHAT THE FUCK IS A KURD
>>
File: 1460623228024.jpg (294 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1460623228024.jpg
294 KB, 1462x1462
>>58116890
>this flag
>this post

Why do T*rks insist on being the most cringeworthy race on the internet?
>>
>>58120334
It's a Russian or a minority from Russia.
>>
have we reached a point where there are more turks posting under a german than a turkish flag?
>>
>>58120133
So you say that PROVEN FACTS that Kurdish culture CONSISTS of FGM and HONOR KILLINGS MAKE THEM BROTIER?
>>
>>58120398
itt, because the op has a german flag
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.