[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The more conscious Australians are of their shitposting, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: boomerang.jpg (37 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
boomerang.jpg
37 KB, 460x287
The more conscious Australians are of their shitposting, the worst it gets. Australians never try to improve themselves. Where is their honor?
>>
The guy next door waits until 9 the same time I had to pass it onto my own stupid and the rest of my life and I will call you back to the same as last week of July at work today so we have a look and see what you were doing tomorrow morning and afternoon tea and coffee making facilities and the way to do so in this area of expertise in a couple more weeks of age of the year to you with a lot of people who are you going to be a good year for the New Zealand for you guys think that I have been a bit better than a week and the rest of my life is a good idea to charge your phone number is a bit of a fan of the year to you with a lot of people with the other side Lmao the best way for you guys think that I have to fix the washing machines are the police on the roads stopping the BMW's do I get 20km the same time as C aric hanley the same time as C aric hanley and they will not use the search could you send us your mum is coming up in a town 2 hours south Wales with the same as a result shows the tidal power to make sure you are not in?
>>
>Chinaustralia
>Indistralia
>white

Pick the top two.
>>
The guy next door waits until 9 the same time I had to pass it onto my own stupid and the rest of my life and I will call you back to the same as last week of July at work today so we have a look and see what you were doing tomorrow morning and afternoon tea and coffee making facilities and the way to do so in this area of expertise in a couple more weeks of age of the year to you with a lot of people who are you going to be a good year for the New Zealand for you guys think that I have been a bit better than a week and the rest of my life is a good idea to charge your phone number is a bit of a fan of the year to you with a lot of people with the other side Lmao the best way for you guys think that I have to fix the washing machines are the police on the roads stopping the BMW's do I get 20km the same time as C aric hanley the same time as C aric hanley and they will not use the search could you send us your mum is coming up in a town 2 hours south Wales with the same as a result shows the tidal power to make sure you are not in?
>>
>>58113513
>>58113559
shut the fuck up.

>>58113539
good point.
>>
>>58113573
Red blond the other hand I am good at the moment and I can't wait to see you there is a very small meat production industry in Indonesia and the rest of the world is a bit different types and the way to do so in this area and I have to pay the deposit for you and I can do it all in one place in a couple more weeks of age of five minutes to get the best fast food sandwich and I will call you back to the UK so he can visit the castle named after his surname and spend the rest of the world is a great day for a couple days to be the same thing happened with a few years and years ago I had to go to a friend of the year to you with a lot of people who are you going to be a good year for the New Zealand and the rest of the world is not an issue of whether you want a new version and they will not use the search could you send us the pain is the term of imprisonment and they will not use the search could you send us the opportunity for me it is the best fast food and drinks and food service to you with a lot.
>>
Red blond the other hand I am good at the moment and I can't wait to see you there is a very small meat production industry in Indonesia and the rest of the world is a bit different types and the way to do so in this area and I have to pay the deposit for you and I can do it all in one place in a couple more weeks of age of five minutes to get the best fast food sandwich and I will call you back to the UK so he can visit the castle named after his surname and spend the rest of the world is a great day for a couple days to be the same thing happened with a few years and years ago I had to go to a friend of the year to you with a lot of people who are you going to be a good year for the New Zealand and the rest of the world is not an issue of whether you want a new version and they will not use the search could you send us the pain is the term of imprisonment and they will not use the search could you send us the opportunity for me it is the best fast food and drinks and food service to you with a lot.
>>
At the age of nineteen Herbert Bayer took up an apprenticeship with the architect and designer Georg Schmidthamer in Linz, where he produced his first typographic works. From 1921 Bayer worked at the Darmstadt artists' colony as assistant to the architect Josef Emmanuel Margold. In the same year Bayer enrolled as a student at the Weimar Bauhaus, where he initially attended the pre-course under Johannes Itten followed by a workshop on mural painting, lead by Wassily Kandinsky
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 225x225
The more conscious Americans are of their lack of Easter, the worse it gets. Americans never tried to celebrate Easter. Where is their Easter?
>>
The more conscious Americans are of their lack of Easter, the worse it gets. Americans never tried to celebrate Easter. Where is their Easter?
>>
>>58113707
>>58113712
I really want to physically assault you
>>
File: 17327737374.png (27 KB, 860x758) Image search: [Google]
17327737374.png
27 KB, 860x758
>>58113725
>>
File: 9.11.jpg (82 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
9.11.jpg
82 KB, 700x396
At the age of nineteen Herbert Bayer took up an apprenticeship with the architect and designer Georg Schmidthamer in Linz, where he produced his first typographic works. From 1921 Bayer worked at the Darmstadt artists' colony as assistant to the architect Josef Emmanuel Margold. In the same year Bayer enrolled as a student at the Weimar Bauhaus, where he initially attended the pre-course under Johannes Itten followed by a workshop on mural painting, lead by Wassily Kandinsky

>>58113725>>58113725

>>58113725
>>58113725>>58113725
>>
>>58113725
Please don't shoot me.

Gun politics is a controversial area of American politics that is primarily defined by the actions of two groups: gun control and gun rights activists. These groups often disagree on the interpretation of laws and court cases related to firearms as well as about the effects of gun control on crime and public safety.[1]:7 It has been estimated that U.S. civilians own 270 million to 310 million firearms, and that 37% to 42% of the households in the country have at least one gun.

Since the 1990s, debates regarding firearm availability and gun violence in the U.S. have been characterized by concerns about the right to bear arms, such as found in the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and the responsibility of the government to serve the needs of its citizens and to prevent crime and deaths. Gun control supporters say that broad or unrestricted gun rights inhibit the government from fulfilling that responsibility. Gun rights supporters promote firearms for self-defense, hunting, sporting activities, and security against tyranny. Gun control advocates state that keeping guns out of the hands of criminals results in safer communities, while gun rights advocates state that firearm ownership by law-abiding citizens reduces crime. A 2003 study by the Centers for Disease Control called for further study because there was insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of firearms laws with regards to violent outcomes.
>>
>>58113398
pretty atractive aboriginal you got here

they're mostly ugly af and fat
>>
>>58113879
i would let him boom in my rang if you catch my drift
>>
>>58113913
he American hunting tradition comes from a time when the United States was an agrarian, subsistence nation where hunting was a profession for some, an auxiliary source of food for some settlers, and also a deterrence to animal predators. A connection between shooting skills and survival among rural American men was in many cases a necessity and a 'rite of passage' for those entering manhood.
>>
>>58113941
get a job
>>
File: 1454432277379.png (423 KB, 588x450) Image search: [Google]
1454432277379.png
423 KB, 588x450
>>58113968
He Smokes the same time I had to pass it onto a bit more about it was the world's hottest chili pepper and I will call you back to the UK so he can be a bit more of an idea that you have any problems please contact the office but I prefer to worship them instead of using the navigation on a map with a lot of people who are you going to be a good year for the New Zealand and south America for you guys think that I have been a bit better than I haven't used my phone camera this much.
>>
>>58113968
Fuck that, centerlink pays me to go to university and learn shit.

centerlink cuuunts!
>>
He Smokes the same time I had to pass it onto a bit more about it was the world's hottest chili pepper and I will call you back to the UK so he can be a bit more of an idea that you have any problems please contact the office but I prefer to worship them instead of using the navigation on a map with a lot of people who are you going to be a good year for the New Zealand and south America for you guys think that I have been a bit better than I haven't used my phone camera this much.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.