[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf? I hate Britain now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Wtf? I hate Britain now!
>>
>>58110918
>>58110918

Who cares
>>
>>58110918

The poos started it. You shouldn't start anything you can't finish.
>>
>>58110978
It was a peaceful assembly. Lots of families in attendance.

The venue only has a narrow hallway for an entry and exit.

None of the people at the venue were armed or were inciting violence or hatespeech.

Brits come in and block the entrance/exit, proceed to shoot the slaughter everyone in sight.

So how exactly are the Indians at fault?

inb4 poo in loo pajeet, because your fatass can't come up with a worthy response.
>>
>>58111113
do you poo poo poo, in the loo ooo ooo?
>>
>>58111245
Called it. You cucks are about as intelligent as the chickens you fuck.
>>
>>58111278
eh people just like to meme even if it's detrimental to a thread.
>>
>>58110918
>being mad about something that happened nearly 100 years ago
>>
>>58110918
I wonder why there was no real fight between brits and indians until 1940s
>>
>>58111245
>haha poo loo XDD

Nice argument you fucking retard.
>>
>Date: April 13, 1919

oh,it's April fool of britain.
today i learnd
>>
File: Netaji_Subhash Chandra Bose.jpg (29 KB, 263x360) Image search: [Google]
Netaji_Subhash Chandra Bose.jpg
29 KB, 263x360
>>58111407
there were fights, rebellions and such but it was all suppressed by the instrument of the Royal Indian Army which was made up of 98% Indian Sepoys(Soldiers).

Then came a man called Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, he led a faction of Indian PoWs allied with the Axis in WWII against the British and after his death(still a mystery) the officers of this Axis allied Indian National Army were tried for treason.

This spread a wildfire of patriotism in The Then Royal Indian Navy, Airforce (they even mutinied) and just before it could spread to the Army\, the brits peacefully left though not before partitioning India into India, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal etc.

Answer to your question is India was a bunch of feudal states where the common man was sick of the local rulers who exploited them so they chose the brits who were objectively better(reason why most of the Indians stood with the brits during the 1857 rebellion for Indian Independence) at providing for them(well except for Bengal)before WWII started but the cult of personality that Subhash Chandra Bose had changed everything.

The Father of the Republic of India thus is not Gandhi but pic related
>>
>>58113403

Both Gandhi and Ambedkar are over hyped imo
>>
>>58110918
>tfw have to go to Amritsar later this year
uh oh
>>
Brits just like massacring Indians. They liked it so much that they even named the natives of the Americas Indians. We held this tradition well into the formation of the US. It's a noble tradition.
>>
>>58113711
They're largely over it. Just don't bring up history in conversations in Amritsar because then some nationalist idiot might get riled up. Keep a low profile and be respectful.

That said, you don't owe these people anything. Do not carry the guilt of actions you did not commit.

Have a pleasant trip.
>>
>>58113825
Cheers lad
>>
File: giphy.gif (490 KB, 240x230) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
490 KB, 240x230
>>58113791

Beginning of British colonization of America: 1607

Beginning of British Raj in India: 1858

> they even named the natives of the Americas Indians

tfw the stupid american meme is true.

Do yourself and your country a favor and stick to poo-in-loo insults. They seem to fit your IQ.

pic:related
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.