[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jerusalem bus explosion injured 10-20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x675
Is everyone OK?
>>
I bet the jews were responsible
>>
>>58108004
Hahaha
>>
>>58107977
>the cause is not yet know
Is it really illegal in your country to report muslim crime, to the point that they cannot mention palestiniansTM in articles related to their actions?

Oh the land of the free setting the example yet again
>>
>>58110857
>setting the example
Hey, at least when our shitskins commit crimes we send them to jail/murk them.
>>
I bet they had a blast.
>>
File: 1340072060514.jpg (55 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
1340072060514.jpg
55 KB, 248x252
>>58107977
>10-20 people
>>
>>58110993
So hope is not entirely lost.

good to hear that
>>
>>58110993
We, on the contrary, have so many in prison that we have to let them walk free if the crimes are not grave enough.

It's a shame we cannot just kill them
>>
>>58107977
You're like 13 hours late.
>>
Yes, thanks, I'm fine. I went to germany because history has showen that us jews are safe here.
>>
>it's a religion of piss strikes again episode
>>
>>58110857
>>58111219
>>58111181
Go to haaretz.com etc and you will see what news of crimes that happens everyday that the jews won't let the Western media report. The jews will let you see what they want you to see.
>>
Just google Israel news
>>
>>58111584
What do you want us to report that isn't? They report everything that is big enough (on Israeli media they report everything).
Also why don't I see any Malaysian new? Are the Malay overlords hiding something?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.