[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: christmas-in-norway.jpg (145 KB, 700x438) Image search: [Google]
christmas-in-norway.jpg
145 KB, 700x438
I am norwegian, ask me anything
>>
>>58106434
wHAT WOULD YOU DO, THEORETICALLY, IF YOU WERE RAPED BY A sOMALIAN MALE?
>>
File: 1460487296592.jpg (66 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1460487296592.jpg
66 KB, 500x545
>>58106434
Do you like soup?
>>
>>58106459
Probably do something that shouldnt be said loud
>>58106478
Yes, tomato soup and minestrone soup are my favs
>>
What's your opinion on Tyskland?
>>
>>58106575
Tyskland is nice, maybe not so much now. But I like the people and feel pretty much the same hence the language barrier of some Germs in Germany itself
>>
>>58106434
how rich?
>>
>>58106633
Not very, to this turfs standards
>>
>>58106434
Is norwegian nationalism on the rise?
Are going to stop being so "progressive"?
I'm thinking about moving there but when I hear about how progressive and open norge is I get sick tbqh
>>
Is Oslo safely?
How many refugees are there?
>>
>>58106874
>Is norwegian nationalism on the rise?
Yes among people, mainstream media is still the same and they are time after time called out on it with a few damage-controls here and there
>Are going to stop being so "progressive"?
Its hard to say with the millennial generation, its pretty damn divided but as I take it most wants to conserve what we already have
>I'm thinking about moving there but when I hear about how progressive and open norge is I get sick tbqh
Depends where you move though, anything except Oslo is pretty non-cuck except small places in irrelevant shitholes in Finnmark that tries to score popularity by being hipsters
>>
>>58106979
Can you recommend a place where I will have a high chance of finding:
1) A nationalistic, virgin qt (at least 4/10)
2) a job
>>
Do you like Australia?
Would you mind Australians moving in?
>>
>>58106973
Oslo is safe desu mostly hipsters and even foreigners are hipsters. Unless you are a girl and walk in the darkest alley in the ghetto district in the middle of the night

Dont know if they got that many, they are mostly probably situated in asylum centers
>>
>>58107019
1&2) Remote areas just outside large cities or smaller cities, the nationalism part can you easily form yourself to a woman
>virgin
dream on
>>
>>58107095
>dream on
;_;
Are norsk jenter sluts?
>>
>>58107051
Yes

Depends, personally in a sort of "volkscall" scenario yes, but we cant take the whole world with norwegian ancestry, although few australians before north-africans wouldnt hurt anyday
>>
>>58107134
>Are norsk jenter sluts?
No, they are just not christians. I might disagree with you as I see nothing wrong with balanced sex and one night stands
>>
Would you go to Ireland?
>>
>>58107243
Sure, looks cozy enough for vacation
>>
no question but i love your country and language
>>
File: 1460397251138.gif (1012 KB, 499x320) Image search: [Google]
1460397251138.gif
1012 KB, 499x320
>>58107284
Thanks on behalf of these rocks based Slovakia
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.