[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Brits handed Istanbul to Turks back without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Istanbul 1919.png (541 KB, 700x444) Image search: [Google]
Istanbul 1919.png
541 KB, 700x444
Daily reminder that Brits handed Istanbul to Turks back without firing a bullet.
>>
Turks owned it since 1453. It's theirs, get over it.
>>
Post more like this
>Ukrainians handed Crimea to Russians back without firing a bullet.
>>
>>58096320
we handed you over to the russians as well :^)
no regrets
>>
>>58096320
They were only there to help install their western freemason puppet Ataturd.

Also Constantinople would've been liberated a century prior if Britain and France didn't save the Turks from getting beaten to death by the Russians a million times.

Now, let me tell you about a people that surrenders in one month...
>>
>>58097767
People there think about that frequently so I have heard, except it is not a joke to them since their skin was at stake.
>>
>Romanians handed Bessarabia to the USSR without firing a bullet
>Balts handed their whole countries to the USSR without firing a bullet
>>
>>58096320
France and the UK went to war to protect a Polish city taken from the Germans in WWI. They ended up giving away half of Europe to a tyrant worse than Hitler once the war was over.
>>
>>58099592
thatwasthejoke.jpg
the eternal slav is eternally butthurt
>>
>>58099734
>finns handed half of their country to the ussr after firing all the bullets
>>
File: British and French traitors.jpg (837 KB, 877x3600) Image search: [Google]
British and French traitors.jpg
837 KB, 877x3600
>>58096320
>>58098015
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.