[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#Quantumgate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: trudeau_20160415.jpg (33 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_20160415.jpg
33 KB, 620x465
Skeptics question authenticity of Trudeau’s quantum computing explanation.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/quantumgate-skeptics-question-authenticity-of-1410410314694710.html
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/im-really-hoping-people-ask-me-how-quantum-computing-works-trudeaus-geek-lecture-not-off-the-cuff

Should he be forced to resign?
>>
who gives a shit
>>
>>58096328
He's practically the leader of the free world, emperor of the commonwealth, defender of the faith.
>>
I refuse to believe that quantum shit is real. It's just science fiction. Not even Einstein thought it could be real.

I think that these experiments are being falsified because they want more money and make people think "lol parallel universes supraluminic communication impossible computing here you have all of my money"
God made things like this like it or not. Stop inventing "quantum rules".
>>
Nah that's a silly thing to resign over you dummy
>>
>>58096328
Also because top post four days ago was his staged quantum q/a.
>>
>>58096439
Fraud is silly? Maybe in sheepland. Don't you have a corrupt israeli as your prime minister?
>>
Just read the first article + video and I have no fucking idea what is this shitstorm all about. I like the way how he can interact with media. when someone asks hee just has in his mind
>fuck off
and tells something interesting, that he's sure they won't cut it
brilliant
>>
>>58096240
Canada is a quantum superstate
>>
>>58096520
Then every politician ever should resign
>>
Anyone with a casual interest in science would have heard of wave-particle duality and uncertainty. You don't need to be a genius
>>
>>58096425
this is why Spain is like it is
>>
>>58096815
actually believing bait, seriously...
>>
>>58096425
Christ that's pretty interesting tbqh, that would be a great conspiracy theory. Interesting thought bruh
>>
>>58096941
i wouldn't put it beneath you
>>
If he was going to stage it wouldn't he make sure what he was saying was correct?
>things can be both particle and wave at the same time
The concept of particle-wave duality is that it's one or the other, not both. If you assemble a collection of different photons, you can observe some acting like particles and others acting like waves. Some science faggot told him this and he relayed it to the media. Pretty harmless in his part, it's the Canadian media eating it up like lapdogs and praising him that's pretty embarrassing.
>>
>>58096425
Except multiple quantum effects have been predicted and observed bruh
>>
>>58096425
>Not even Einstein
good goy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.