[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know what this says? I assume that it's Arabic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Does anyone know what this says? I assume that it's Arabic. I found it in the restroom stall at my school.
>>
>>58074253
It says "a fucking LEAF"
>>
>>58074339

Remember where you got your bantz DNA from
>>
>>58074339
>>58074390
I don't know what you two are on about. I just want to know what it says because I'm curious.
>>
>>58074253
It says "ALEAF AKCBAR"
>>
"THANKS TRUDEAU, INSHALLAH"
>>
Ask /mena/.
>>
muhammad takbir allahu akbar jihad hummus habibi yahud bin laden
>>
>>58074253
I don't understand it
ask mena >>58073529
>>
>>58075497
>>58055986
mistake srry
>>
>>58074253
"Let us give thanks for the fresh meat delivered unto us by the prophet Justice Trudeau, PBUH"
>>
>>58075674
bullshit
>>
>>58075753
>The kuffar know, shut it down!

I thought you couldn't understand it? I'm onto you!
>>
>>58075753
What's it like to live in lybia nowadays? I've always been told it's beautiful
>>
>>58075830
cuz i can recognize the word "prophet" in all arabic dialects
and it has a question mark (?)
>>58075855
Its pretty great lately
we keep living our lives not having to risk ourselves or worry about securing the beaches while Europeans die in droves fighting ISIS in sirte
we're such kikes
>>
>>58074253
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fu5uDLNi7g
>>
>>58075968
Haha. I've always wondered this, is Italian still spoken in Lybia or is it mostly gone and replaced with Arabic? Also is your local dialect of Arabic similar to the Maghreb or Egyptian?
>>
>>58076644
Our far eastern Dialect is similiar to Egyptian (tobruk)
and no Moroccan is different than us
Tunisians speak like us with the exception of replacing Italian words with French ones
and Italian is the leading second language here but this is quickly being replaced by English and French
our dialect has a lot of loan words from Italians
>>
>>58076812
That's so cool, I find Arabic so cool what with all the dialectical differences and the various influences on vocabulary. Is lybia still dangerous due to the civil war and the ISIS branch there or is the conflict mostly concentrated? Also what's your opinion on the nato intervention to topple ghadaffi was it good or bad for lybia?
>>
>>58077303
the different dialects are cuz the distance and colonization
>is lybia still dangerous
other than a few ISIS in benghazi and the ones in Sirte all other cities are pretty safe especially Tripoli and Misrata
my opinion on NATO? it was good, I was a big supporter of it, its we who fucked up after
we held elections before things went stable like we didn't take care of the militias or organized the army or even drafted the constitution
so shit got out of control as the militias who lost the elections started this civil war
but everything seems to be looking better now
I hope the US ambassador would return to Libya already like the French German Tunisian and Turkish ambassadors already did
before the end of this year Libya will hopefully be ISIS free and we will start preparing for the 2018 elections to decide the first president of the Libyan republic
>>
>>58076188
Thanks for the kek m8
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.