[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How evil is this guy exactly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: george-soros.jpg (476 KB, 3107x2330) Image search: [Google]
george-soros.jpg
476 KB, 3107x2330
How evil is this guy exactly?
>>
>>58062583
why is it
>>
File: 04-29-10-22.jpg (43 KB, 603x610) Image search: [Google]
04-29-10-22.jpg
43 KB, 603x610
>>58062583
>“Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-17/oil-freeze-talks-end-in-failure-amid-saudi-demands-over-iran

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race
>>
Why is he the way he is why would he want and fund all these groups like BLM and gay rights? what is in it for him?
>>
>Literally sold his own people to the Nazis.
>Is funding and leading the destruction of Europe.
>Has said he is creating a New World Order

Literally one of the most evil people in the world.
>>
>>58062681
I've read somewhere the Pussy Riot panicked because he stopped funding them once they tried to spread the movement in Israel kek
>>
>>58062681
>Why does a jew do what he does?
>>
delete this

hes the átok we cursed the world with
know our suffering and perish for harming us
>>
How many medical advances do you think he has made in secret and doesn't tell the world about I bet the fucker will live to 150 somehow.
>>
>>58062821
He HAS to be funding transhumanist researches such as that 2045 Initiative thingy.
>>
>>58062884
Damn that is insane I just read about it I had no idea we need to remain the same to keep balance I've always been an average achiever in life and sure would love to be a genius but life just doesn't work like that who will do the blue collar jobs when everyone has the mind to be a doctor.
>>
>>58062965
Perhaps all blue collar jobs will be about someday is the mantainance of the machines,
>>
>>58063035
Yeah definitely with technology advancing at a rapid pace I'll say it would be needed I have no doubt in my mind millennials will live to 100+
>>
>>58062583
soros is such a fuckup it's hilarious. the guy can't do anything right. sure, he's rigged US elections but who hasnt? he can't even pull off a color revolution though. he's evil in the way of dr evil. a funny evil
>>
File: handsome young man.jpg (41 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
handsome young man.jpg
41 KB, 600x315
Not evil as his overlords probably.
>>
>>58062753

Nah that was Femen (the Armenian Jewess's movement.)

I honestly just think at this point he's either a deep cover agent for the far right, or is just trying to watch the world burn before he dies.
>>
We all do things that we think they are for the good

Hitler
Napoléon
Staline
Mao
Vlad the impaler
>>
File: rockie99.jpg (43 KB, 555x417) Image search: [Google]
rockie99.jpg
43 KB, 555x417
>>58064720
Rockefeller isn't human, he's going to bury us all
>>
I honestly think he's just another insulated billionaire that thinks he can save the world with his billions.

When you're that wealthy borders probably do seem like pointless abstractions, albeit because the only foreigners you know will either be billionaire tycoons, powerful politicians, or subservient Third World servants (the former essentially being darker/whiter versions of yourself, the latter too terrfied of losing their jobs to not be utterly submissive and deferential)
>>
>>58064905

Honestly though, every single one of those people managed to do something objectively good for someone, Soros' antics haven't. It makes women look like idots, blacks look like chimps, refugees look like rapists, the Jews look like Jews, and whites look like literally Hitler.
>>
>>58064304
he pulled off many color revolutions, what are you talking about?
>>
>>58062583
>lebacnkruptedlebankofenglandman
I think he's the guy who secretly controls all sjw's here he def was behind the gipsy "congress" where they changed their name from gipsy/cigany to rom then roma then romani. I don't like him very much,he's a big meanie.
Also he bused in hardore gang-members to the big Ferguson riots ,right? I think he wants to do with people what he did with capital ,exploit and find a weakness then exploit it for the destructions of others so he can claim victory
>>
File: 1460120892032.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460120892032.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>58064905
>Vlad the impaler
He fought a war against the same proffesional army that conquered Constantinopol with a ragtag force of peasants and a small cavalry. And won. He knew the turks bc he was imprisoned there as a young man and knew their weaknesses.
After that he was eventually betrayed,imprisoned by the Hungarians and then eventually beheaded,many years later.
Compare that to dictators(some good) that caused millions of deaths and untold destruction.
Or are you a butthurt muslim?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.