[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazillian Refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: refugees-are-human-beings-oki.jpg (439 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
refugees-are-human-beings-oki.jpg
439 KB, 1800x1200
Brazil just got coup'd.
I'm leaving this country and I will go to europe as a refugee.
Who wants to take me?
>>
>>58061577
You can come live with me
>>
>>58061614
T-thank you!
>>
>>58061700
I live on a Midwest farm. We can drive tractors together
>>
From what little I've read, Brazil is similar to the US in requiring a 2/3rds majority of congress to bring it up and the senate must be in agreement. It sounds like everything has been done the proper way. Am I missing something here?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>58061748
Yes please!
>>
>>58061775
I'm sorry, it's the senate that needs super majority in the US. Congress is simply majority.
>>
>>58061864
>>58061775
All I know is that I want someone to take me in.
>>
File: 1460923894923.gif (27 KB, 743x535) Image search: [Google]
1460923894923.gif
27 KB, 743x535
Hopefully Emperor Trump will allow Brazilian refugees
>>
>>58061748
Kek, this actually seems like an awesome life.
>>
AHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
Come here fäm
Hope you can take a little Mineirão banter
We generally like Brazilians though, they're a counterweight to our autism
>>
>>58061973
I love it. It's just me and my brother. A field. 2 tractors and a comfy farmhouse
>>
>>58062025
>Hope you can take a little Mineirão banter
I definitely can :3

>We generally like Brazilians though, they're a counterweight to our autism
I-I'm autistic myself :(
>>
>reading about the impeachment
>On a dark night, arguably the lowest point was when Jair Bolsonaro, the far-right deputy from Rio de Janeiro, dedicated his yes vote to Carlos Brilhante Ustra, the colonel who headed the Doi-Codi torture unit during the dictatorship era. Rousseff, a former guerrilla, was among those tortured. Bolsonaro’s move prompted left-wing deputy Jean Wyllys to spit towards him.
dam..
>>
>>58061775
No, you are not missing anything. Everything was done properly under the Law. Only petistas say "golpe".
>>
>>58062397
He is a complete retard tbqh. I used to be in the military (I was navy, he was army) so when he says something in the name of the armed forces I cannot help but to feel maximum cringe. I'm sure my friends who continued down the military path feel the same.
>>
File: kansas3.jpg (945 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
kansas3.jpg
945 KB, 2048x1360
>>58062027

What do y'all farm?
>>
>>58062027
Nice lad. I hope one day you have a beautiful family and is able to share this life with more people as well. Regards.
>>
Was the impeachment really for no real reason? Just because they didn't like her?
>>
>>58062548

You're going to get raped
>>
>>58062606
Wut?
>>
>>58062628

Lol, I mean if you really go live with the american on his farm
>>
>>58062642
I'm not OP lad, just wishing the best to anon.
>>
>>58062642
Get raped? How do you know that? Geez.
>>
>>58061577
If you're from South Brasil you can always come here, but you might be disappointed.
>>
>>58062687
I'm not.
>>
>>58061577

You may come to the South, but I'd recommend you whiten up a bit and convert to Methodism or Presbyterianism first
>>
>>58062739
>whiten up a bit
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
whaaaaaat
>>
>>58062739
Kek, I know a family of adventists who moved to the US's South, Mom was white (blue eyes/blonde) the father was mulatto. I can just imagine the shitfest, all my keks. Funny enough, one of their daughters used to say that she didn't like Brazil because we were very racist.
>>
>>58062686
Trust him, he's finnish
>>
>>58061614
Can I too live with you?
>>
>>58062777

In the South most people at least pretend to not be racist, and it actually goes a long way towards making non-whites more comfortable. This contrasts with Latin America where racial insults are ubiquitous.
>>
>>58061577
>coup
Brazil is an African country.
>>
Finally, a cute br bf
>>
>>58061577
Post pic of skin colour.
>>
>>58062212
Doesn't matter. Please bring your bunda qts!
>>
>>58061577
Come to the UK or US
Or go to poor Portugal.
>>
>>58062580
Dilma loaned money from the federal bank without going thru the proper democratic channels, with no collateral and with no due date to return the money, making the country "grow" in official spreadsheets while building up huge amounts of debt. Her party planned to run the country for 16 years, but they had a government plan like a private equity kamikaze tycoon.

This used to be common pratice during our wild Kenya level inflation days, so there is a very specific clause in the constitution against government/government bank collusion, not to mention we already had a scummy president impeached under financial frauds, I'm not a rightist but it's fucking day and night, this is a clear cut situation.

Our ex president Lula showed up in a long, complicated tax scam investigation, so she gave him a minister so he couldn't be investigated by normal judges.

Dilma herself was on the high administration of Petrobras and had several super suspicious activity under her rule, but that is another whole investigation that'll take years to unfold.

Not to mention the crisis started a little bit before the last election, she used misinformation and flat out lied about the current state of our economy and public finances, knowing full well the exact second she took power she'd have to slash budgets and go the direct opposite direction of her campaign slogans.

Sorry for my shit english, it's late as FUCK here.
>>
>>58062580
Even if her party wasn't a corrupt shitfest who broke Petrobras (something no one ever did) or if her government stalled release of bad economic info because of the elections, we are now in our worst recession in 100 years and her party is unable to do anything, even less the needed reforms, this alone is reason enough.
>>
I'll let you live in my home if you promise to wreck my throat with that gigantic black brazilian cock while slapping me every night.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.