[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when people actually expect germany to fail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 118761703 (1).jpg (52 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
118761703 (1).jpg
52 KB, 1024x768
>when people actually expect germany to fail
>>
>>58056317
I want to fuck her.
>>
>>58056317
Don't they failed already? Two wars in a row?
>>
>>58057039

That mouth looks like it can hold a couple of refugee's cocks.
>>
>>58057082
Sorry, neo-Nazi NEETs only.
>>
File: Frauke-Petry.jpg (135 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Frauke-Petry.jpg
135 KB, 2048x1365
>elect me and i shall deal with the Muslims the same way the Jews were dealt with

>SIEG HEIL!
>>
>AfD want a reinstatement of conscription as obligation for men only

wonder what bernds think about this
>>
>>58058613
She is preparing Germany for another war, the forth reich shall last a thousand years.
>>
>>58058613
For once the German army isn't even big enough to use all the young men which would be willing to serve in the first place (Roughly a third).
For the other ones it would just mean that they have to wirte a letter as to why using a weapon goes against their moral convitions. That is, if they even received their order to be mustered in the first place.
Really, getting rid of conscription was not such a bad idea as it might seem, considering the setup of the German military anyway. If they should have this setup in the first place is another question.

The main reason why people vote these guys is because they are fed up with the rest (Understandably so), but they are by no means the second coming of Christ in terms of politics.
>>
File: 1459910834390.jpg (28 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1459910834390.jpg
28 KB, 624x352
>>58058788
Debby downer
>>
>>58056317
Her accent is so CUTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmDcVeuZwA
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.