[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consider the following: Why is Norway so great, and everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hindex.jpg (18 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
hindex.jpg
18 KB, 259x194
Consider the following: Why is Norway so great, and everywhere else so shit?
>>
>>58016910
Because Finnish admixture
>>
>>58016910

Shut up oiljew gib mountain
>>
fuck you cunt
>>
>>58016910
Has Norway ever had to fight for anything?
>>
because you got lucky with oil. That's it
>>
Was so great.*
>>
>>58016910
Didn't you guys recently shut down immigration ? Please tell me you did
>>
>>58017192
yeah my grandfather was a resistance fighter during world war 2 and loads of his friends got killed or jailed
>>
>>58017197
You did that too, but you spent it all.
>>
>>58017236
I'm talking about centuries in the past. Norway seems to me like the California of Europe, you guys had it easier than everyone else and never got btfo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.