[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that I-slam is an extraterrestrial/divine/beduoin/rep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Daily reminder that I-slam is an extraterrestrial/divine/beduoin/reptilian conspiracy to enslave the global black/brown population and eventually mobilize them towards the destruction of the white race.
>>
>>58008991
You forget that Muslims are also killing themselves. This is simply the end of the human race. People say that a meteorite killed the dinosaurs, but it was actually Islam.
>>
>>58009236
It's only collateral damage, like suffocation of the a tumour core by rapidly proliferating neoplastic cells.
>>
Nothing wrong with black people being Muslims we can make our own choices
>>
>>58009706
>implying we make our own choices
>implying we aren't between brick and mortar, degenerate youth culture + liberal manipulation and mockery of black conservatives
Islam is Gulf Arabian imperialism BTW, Berbers, Levants, Shami, Saharans, Horners, Bosniaks should remove kebab.
>>
>>58009772
Yea i do not need you an arab to tell me what i need to follow in life
>>
>>58009802
I am not Arab, I am enlightened proud Nubian-Nilotic with disgusting semitic blood in my genome.
>>
File: arabic-countries-list.jpg (118 KB, 700x408) Image search: [Google]
arabic-countries-list.jpg
118 KB, 700x408
>>58009828
>>
I-slam aka "no-fun-allowed" is gods punishment for arabs.
>>
>>58008991
I really hope that the shariah police stays away from you
Please stay safe ;_;
>>
>>58009928
Why would they come for him? As long as he follows the rules nothing will happen to him
>>
>>58009928
Shariah police can be warded off with the occasional bribe.

>>58009954
Honestly OP would get me in a lot of trouble, especially if the Shariah cunts want a crucifixion to scare the people.
>>
>>58010064
You are op
>>
>>58010153
The statement in OP, I mean.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.