[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK People, do you love your queen the way I think you do? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 512x288
UK People, do you love your queen the way I think you do? Do the other countries of the commonwealth give a fuck about the monarchy?
>>
She's like nan to us all.
couldn't give a shit what the colonies think 2bh
>>
File: queen elizabeth.jpg (126 KB, 736x1122) Image search: [Google]
queen elizabeth.jpg
126 KB, 736x1122
>>57996662
She's alright.
>>
Only morons want to remove the monarchy.
>>
Isn't it just a reality show tabloids make money on?
>>
>>57996662
Nobody in Canada gives a fuck about her
>>
>>57997124
objectively a lie
>>
>>57996662
>Do the other countries of the commonwealth give a fuck about the monarchy?

People here either view it favorably or indifferently. Support for it rises whenever something big happens like a Royal wedding, birth, visit, etc....

>>57997124
Fuck off Quebec.
>>
>>57997124
A lie by some nonwhite or French faggot
>>
>>57997124
Pierre Zhang Raj Singh Muhammad pls
>>
File: drake buff.jpg (40 KB, 594x627) Image search: [Google]
drake buff.jpg
40 KB, 594x627
>>57997124
t. Mudslim frog Toronto hipster
Patriotic Canadians support the Queen.
>>
>>57996662
Will be sad when the queen dies but don't really think about her on a daily basis

always watch the queens speech on christmas day though
>>
>>57998026
>always watch the queens speech on christmas day though

This, probably one of the comfiest parts of christmas tbch
>>
What's the attachment to the monarchy? Isn't supporting them inherently cuckoldry? Pls no h8
>>
>>57998532
>a society having leaders is hate

It's an impartial and aesthetically pleasing tradition going back many hundreds of years. It connects many countries to a common history.

Also with monarchs you're going to get different kinds of people than with elected politicians, it's nice to have someone as head of state who got there simply because it was their inheritance, they can focus on being good leaders (even if only symbolically) rather than "what do I need to do to secure the most votes before the next election?"
>>
>>57996662
I would suck the shit out of her royal arse, chew it up and swallow it then later as I shit out her digested shit I would eat it again as a sign of loyalty to our Lizzy.
>>
she's pretty and have a nice little ass
would smash
>>
>>57998872
This lad knows what is up
>>
I wish Australia had there own King and Queen now that would be bantz.
>>
>>58001118
Who would you nominate?
>>
>>58001155
Tony Abbott
>>
File: 1460501928310.jpg (141 KB, 656x526) Image search: [Google]
1460501928310.jpg
141 KB, 656x526
imagine how easy and cool life must be if you're born into royal family

you get to do nothing while having everything

how come first world, developed nations still tolerate this retarded royal bullshit????

HOW

COME

hello?
>>
>>58001242
>you get to do nothing while having everything

You literally never get a break m8. Many members of the Royal Family have been in the military, they always have shitloads of state-related duties to carry out. The Queen meets with the UK's Prime Minister and knows what the other realms' Prime Ministers are up to. She deals with diplomats and whatnot, the Queen is an actual head of state.

Also monarchy is superior to all alternatives. It is the most successful and civilised form of government.
>>
>>58001384
> You literally never get a break m8.
oh come on now

they only have been in the military for fun

they can do anything they want

queen meets with prime minister? wow i bet that's really difficult, you like sit in chair and exchange pleasantries with each other

>Also monarchy is superior to all alternatives. It is the most successful and civilised form of government.

and the same people laugh at third world shithole with their neverchanging presidents or warlords

KOOL
>>
>>58001242
Is it the current year?
>>
File: 14322925193730.jpg (115 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
14322925193730.jpg
115 KB, 900x900
>>58001480
it's the year where you dont have a gf so i guess yeah it is the current year
>>
>>57996662
>Do the other countries of the commonwealth give a fuck about the monarchy?
only as a culture wars wedge issue
>>
File: petry.jpg (91 KB, 860x663) Image search: [Google]
petry.jpg
91 KB, 860x663
>>58001499
DON'T BE MEAN
>>
>>58001499
JESUS
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.