[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO HAPPY TO BE MOVING TO CANADA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1460748819568.jpg (141 KB, 1071x1664) Image search: [Google]
1460748819568.jpg
141 KB, 1071x1664
WHERE THE HEAD OF STATE IS ACTUALLY INTELLIGENT

>"Very simply," he said to laughter and applause. "Normal computers work, either there’s one power going through a wire or not. It’s one or a zero, they’re binary systems. What quantum states allow for is much more complex information to be encoded into a single bit. Regular computer bit is either a one or a zero, on or off."
>"A quantum state could be much more complex than that, because, as we know, things could be both particle and wave at the same time, and the uncertainty around quantum states allows us to encode more information into a much smaller computer. So that’s what’s exciting about quantum computing."
>>
>>57993576
First for Finnish boipucci
>>
George W Bush used to fly F102 interceptor jets.
>>
>>57993576
>head of state

But that's wrong. Canada's head of state is Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith. She is represented by His Excellency the Right Honourable David Lloyd Johnston, Governor General and Commander-in-Chief in and over Canada.

Trudeau is the head of government
>>
>smaller computer
>>
Doesn't Canada already have enough Asian immigrants?
>>
>>57993760
>But that's wrong. Canada's head of state is Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith. She is represented by His Excellency the Right Honourable David Lloyd Johnston, Governor General and Commander-in-Chief in and over Canada.

Part of me hope this is ironic, but a good chunk of me feels like you're this much of a cuck
>>
>>57993576
Do Finns really look like pic related?
>>
>>57993828

No
>>
>>57993827
Her Majesty the Queen (who is Canada's head of state) is actually a respectable person.
>>
>>57993893

You realized you got your independence over a hundred years ago, right? I know you didn't fight for it, but UK just felt you weren't worth holding onto anymore
>>
File: 1459310230173.jpg (6 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
1459310230173.jpg
6 KB, 250x164
>mfw normies think this is extraordinary knowledge
>>
>>57993964
The monarchy of Canada and monarchy of the UK are supposed to be separate entities that just so happen to be the same person
>>
>>57994098

Because they're bootlicking cucks?
>>
>>57993888
THEN WHY WOULD YOU POST IT

I THOUGHT FINNS WERE CUTE FOR A SECOND

YOU TRICKED ME YOU BASTARD
>>
>>57994152
Yea
Canada seems really up the queens arse when it comes to it
For example see >>57993760
In the other realms she is just referred to the queen of that country, other realms, defender of faith yadda yadda, but with Canada not only do they refer to her being queen of the UK by name, but put the UK BEFORE Canada in her official title.
There's also things like in some more rural schools they have pictures of her above the doorway in classrooms
>>
>>57994241
here, haver her instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZdBSHVO7Z4
>>
>>57994311

WHY? Didn't Britain just dump them and say "You're on your own!"
>>
>>57994351
that's quite literally what they did in 1867

It was pretty smart on their end, basically this way they no longer had any expenses on the colony, they didn't have to deal with injuns and French Canadians, they essentially didn't have to worry about anything. But they still made it in such a way that they could call upon Canada to send them ressouces at any time they wanted, and they could force Canada to fight in their wars at any time (which they did).

And yet cuckolds in this """""country""""" actually celebrate 1867 as if it was a good thing for us, when we just got cucked even more.
>>
>>57994331
she looks like if asians were blond instead

new waifu found
>>
>>57994351
I think what happened was Ottowa and Westminster passing separate laws at the exact same time saying that Westminster is no longer the highest authority in Canadian internal affairs and that Canadians are no longer allowed to appeal to the Supreme Court of the UK. I think there was also some shit to do with the privy council (Queen's Advisors)

I think the monarchy deal stretches back to the 30's
>>
>>57993827
>>57993964
>>57994311

>having this unable to detect humor
embarrassing.
it must be autism
>>
>>57993760
>Canada's head of state is Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

I deeply appologise. I'm starting to apologise for everything since applying for Canadian residency. Do you guys spell the English or American way?
>>
File: 1460748343908.jpg (123 KB, 1080x1665) Image search: [Google]
1460748343908.jpg
123 KB, 1080x1665
>>57993828
>Do Finns really look like pic related?

No, it's my Canadian gf
>>
>>57996632
Mostly British, though with exceptions.

Words like valour, colour, armour are spelled (spelt isn't popular in Canada) the British way

Centre, metre, etc are British

However we spell (vehicle) tire the American way rather than tyre

Curb instead of kerb

Words like realize, socialize, etc tend to be spelled -ize, though -ise is also used.
>>
>>57994455
>Le cuckidy cuck
Fuck off you dumb yank
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.