[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Mexico??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: vzoPlmD.png (782 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
vzoPlmD.png
782 KB, 600x600
Why Mexico??
>>
>>57990547
Cuz pooooor
>>
>>57990547
Le da ese sabor especial que no puedes encontrar en otro lado
>>
>>57990547
There was a market near my house that sold Cola like this, it was pretty good tbqh
>>
it's cheaper than plastic containers and vendors can keep the cans for refund
>>
>>57990547
Don't they do this in parts of SEA as well?
>>
File: 1451756858549.png (23 KB, 587x466) Image search: [Google]
1451756858549.png
23 KB, 587x466
> Coke in a glass bottle is internationally known as Mexican Coke

> Go to Mexico, order a Coke
> Get my Coke in a baggie with a straw
>>
>>57990547
Soda or cana de azucar on the left?
>>
File: Pepe for aussies.jpg (1020 B, 22x18) Image search: [Google]
Pepe for aussies.jpg
1020 B, 22x18
>>57996934

>Canada

>Defending liquid packaging in plastic bags
>>
>>57990547
They do this in Central America too
>>
>>57997271
Deja de comerte los memes yankees mogolico
>>
>>57997313
Yeah, but most of the time it's either bagged water, which is surprisingly handy, or it's vendors on the side of a dusty road or in the marketplace.
>>
>>57996950
Yes. Thailand and Us buy bottled coke like OP pic.
>>
>>57997271
They don't want to appear 3rd world like Canada so they are trying to justify their milk bags.
>>
>>57997439
I thought so.

But what is the benefit in the long run? Is it getting more soda into a bag in comparison to a plastic cup?

I honestly don't see the benefits of using a bag over a cup, but I honestly won't discredit it as it is a bit ingenious.
>>
>>57997548
1. It save the vendors the effort to retrieve the bottle.
Retailers charge them a cents for every bottle that is missing from the crates.
2. It gives customers the mobility. It means that they dont need to hang around while they finish their drink.
3. It's spill proof. Its convenient while ridding motorcycle or commuting
>>
>>57997548
>>57997439
>>57996886

Another good question will be how the fuck did the vendor filled that? It's a fucking bag...

Did he take a random bag with one hand, and with the other take the coke bottle and fill it? How the coke don't scatter from the bag?

Sounds hard and weird to do...
>>
>>57997757
They used this m8
>>
some of the vendors on the streets here give you salsas and cream in baggies too
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 540x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 540x252
>>57997757
>>
Back in the day, we had those as well. Now that Coca-Cola offers more affordable can and bottle sizes, kids buy those instead.
>>
Absolutely disgusting.

Those cheap ass bags always end up ripping, exploding and putting me through embarrasing shenanigans
>>
>>57997866

Shocking.
>>
>>57997742
That I get, but why not just serve it in a styrofoam or plastic cup with some ice instead? Is it to cut costs?

How would holding a bag give someone more mobility than holding a cup?

I'm speaking from someone who's never had soda from a plastic bag, but I don't think holding the handles of a bag to drink soda is an efficient method in comparison to holding a cup.
>>
Is this a joke?
>>
>>57998745
Straw and plastic bags are cheaper than a cup.
It wont spill as you can grip the bag as you walk in the beach or else where.

Cups tend to make spills and look awkward walking unless its milk tea or coffee.
>>
>>57997866
Wtf just give me the bottle
>>
http://youtu.be/ab6r_-Hm1Xw
>>
they do this in Indonesia too
>>
ITT people trying to be posh/fresas/chetos

it's very simple this was used mostly when glass bottles were majority, so you have to return the bottle or bring one with you to buy the filled one

easy solution: I give you a bag/you dont have to bring a bottle (before or after)/no one loses either time or money

I don't see the problem
>>
wtf i hate mexico now
>>
>>57999218

Are you serious? Why just don't throw the fucking bottle in the bin?
>>
>>57999838
>yes lets put in the trash a perfect opportunity for optimal recycling
>>
>>57999838
It probably helps the seller maintain somewhat of a profit as they get a refund after recycling the bottle/can after sale rather than people throwing it out rather than recycling it.

Also I can see how a bag would be cheaper than plastic/paper/styrofoam cups, but I don't see how it's more convenient in comparison to something that imo the oils fit better in someone's hand.
>>
>>57999101
too much damn ice
>>
wouldn't that taste weird?
>>
File: o-ZAKNOYLE-900[1].jpg (234 KB, 900x612) Image search: [Google]
o-ZAKNOYLE-900[1].jpg
234 KB, 900x612
This seems like it would create a ton of water pollution
>>
File: 745.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211 KB, 327x316
>Estos sudacas nunca han ido a la tienda y comprado una orange crush en bolsa, una bolsita de tortrix y unas galletitas chiky
>>
>>57990547
Plastic bags give it a different taste, a really good one.
Also cheaper than plastic cups.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.