[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a Russian citizen in the future. Question to Russians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 800px-Russia_Flag_Map_svg1.png (35 KB, 800x462) Image search: [Google]
800px-Russia_Flag_Map_svg1.png
35 KB, 800x462
I want to be a Russian citizen in the future. Question to Russians - Is it worth to move into Russia and work there as a mathematician?
>>
>>57984624
Just wait until Russia move to Poland
>>
>>57984808
And die in Katyn 2.0.
>>
>>57984624
t. doesn't have the mental faculties to work anyway
>>
>>57984624
fuck off with that shitty bait
>>
>>57984624
Nice proxy, Ivan. We know poles don't like bydlos.
>>
>>57986910

That proves that you look on countries in perspective of common stereotypes. I split people on intellectuals and non-intellectuals, Russia has many clever people who run their society.
>>
>>57984624
I am a math undergrad. How good is working with with math at Poland? Is it common to drink excessive ammounts of coffe at the math department?
>>
>>57984624
where is Crimea?
>>
>>57984624
no
>>
>>57984624
Fuck off. We are full
>>
>>57987185
what is undergrad maths in Brazil like?
>>
>>57987149
>polish intellectuals
>clever people run our society

Must be bait, but I'll reply. It depends. If you want to be an uni professor, you can settle pretty well and earn a lot from private lessons.
>>
>>57987581
> one banana + two bananas = daily alimentation
>>
>>57987581
I am a freshman, so this is my experience until now
>taking calculus 1, linear algebra, math initiation(how to formalism for plebs) and two disciplines that are easy and designed for people that didn't pay enough attention during highschool, but i can't opt out because freshman
>i already studied calculus in highschool so really i am only learning linear algebra right now
>i thought everyone would be an autist because /sci/ memes but it seems i am the most socially retarded guy there
>get government money that is enough to pay to live in a frat and buy food
>got to know a guy that participated at international undergrad math competitions, so there are obviously people there that are miles ahead of me
>friends from my hometown told me i was retarded for going into math
>>
Im ethnical polyak, and I was born in Russia %%in USSR actually%% Ask yor answers
>>
>>57984624
8)

Ĺ‚adnie
>>
>>57988540
Very simple one: Are you happy living in Russia?
>>
>>57984624
Russia can be a world for itself. It has ground, people, resources that you cant imagine in large quantities and dont forget about the untouched nature.
Europe is drained and that is why the recycling technology is sought after there now, along with computer science and other useless shit that you cant touch and only exists in the world of mathematics.
The people in russia are dead inside and are in need of a single spark to bring them back and let them see on what paradise they walk upon.
The sudden feeling of walking on a promised land that is in need of work can be in favor of the russ politicians that only seek to counter the now to die west empire.
There are no permanent niggers there, if there are they know their place and will be put in their place if needed without any sjw degenerates in sight to defend them.
A positive mind and an ambitious person can change it into what america was back when the people from all over scavenged across looking for gold.
Russia has almost everything, the things that it doesnt have now, can be created with hard work and most importantly dedication.
>>
>>57984808

/thread
>>
File: Perelman.jpg (32 KB, 250x500) Image search: [Google]
Perelman.jpg
32 KB, 250x500
>>
File: Perelman - .jpg (25 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
Perelman - .jpg
25 KB, 248x249
>>
File: Perelman.jpg (48 KB, 250x500) Image search: [Google]
Perelman.jpg
48 KB, 250x500
>>
Why would mathematics in russia be important? It's all about who you do you collaborate with, so you should look into who's doing the most publications in the field you want to work in and do a phd with them.
and that's probably going to be in america
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.